Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Devil-Akina chapter 32 . 8/20/2013
THe story was awesome and...Oh come on, what do you want us to say?! That was brillant, there, I said it!
Norven chapter 32 . 8/8/2013
Thank you, THANK YOU! I soooooooooooooooo LOVED it!
Honestly, I'm usually all for intelligent reserved comments, but I just can't revert myself from a huge puddle of ultimate sappiness and, actually, happiness for the outcome of your story) You've given me such a wide range of wonderful emotions (elation being by far predominant) that I'm simply bound to say this, however cliche-ed and trite it may sound:
You are a GENIUS, your work is AMAZING and this fic is one of the best I've EVER read!
HPMARIE chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
I really liked the story! Still not quite sure where that dragon suddenly came from, but it did make a great part of the plot :)
I read the Snarry version, and while some angst and uncertainty can be great, certainly with a man like Severus, I found you took it a bit too far. I don't want to flame, but honestly, if Harry can read between the lines of his insults to hear affection - which he wasn't expecting in the beginning - then he should be able to see love in his actions when he was practically begging for it. And where ws his Gryffindor courage? Sure, drawing things out might make for a longer story, but too much of the same isn't all that great either..
Anyways, that's just my opinion, and it was still a good story :)
Guest chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
aww so funny loved that they are both still pricks awesome
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
Loved it! lol! :)
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
Is it finished, cause the fic doesnt have completed on it, Anyway, its a good story :)
Sister of Mayhem chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
I'm sorry to have to say this, but: Jeez, Severus, get off your high horse already :-).

When you take someone out to an expensive restaurant, one does not brag about it. I know Severus has always been acting a bit superior, but this is pushing it. And mentioning your more eloquent exes, no matter what the intent was? Sorry, but that's being a jerk :-). If I were Harry, I wouldn't feel too confident after a date like that...

Severus seems to forget Harry is only 21, and hasn't been outside of the walls of Hogwarts a lot. The least he can do is show a bit of understanding and not immediately jump to the conclusion Harry isn't capable of appreciating the effort.

Severus, you deserve a spanking from Harry... :-)
Sister of Mayhem chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
Sigh... Damn...
Sister of Mayhem chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
'He was couched.'

I'm going to remember that line for days. Just... brilliant...
Sister of Mayhem chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
This story's got my stomach all warm and aching, and for Christ's sake, they're only holding hands. Damn you, woman. :-)! ( or man; you can never be sure of one's gender :-)).

I'm very very much enjoying the Snarry ending. So much in fact I'm even neglecting my work. You are one evil author.
wdlwbt chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
This was really great. Thanks for sharing :)
Aurora Kieran chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
This story was absolutely brilliant! I loved every chapter and every word. Some times I stayed up late just to read the next chapter to see what happened. Harry/Severus is one of my fav pairings, add a Creature!Harry and I'm in fangirl heaven! lol This so wonderfully written and I appreciate all the effort you put into this! *hugs*
Shadow chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
The intricacies of this fic were brilliant. I have nothing else to say. My mind has been blown.
thebellowingpixie chapter 32 . 6/8/2013
This was an amazing story! Thanks so much for finishing it. Thanks for writing and I'll be looking forward to any future works :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
this was wonderful is there more?
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »