Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Azrael Jinsei chapter 31 . 4/16/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. Please write more soon.
a kitsune's light chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooo sweet! the sweetest of the sweetest! (is that even a word? ahah) ANd the fact they kind of fough through the marriage proposal just makes it better!
I caaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait to read the next chapter! Please write more and more! And more wonderful stories too
wwtwtd chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
Omg so goooood(: when are they gonna have fullblown hot sex? Can't wait for that!
Be Quiet 1 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
It seems as though Harry only changes when he is stressed. Not his lonely kind of stress but actual stress.
Jaa-Ne chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
OMG I LOVED IT! So cute, and it fit so perfectly in with their relationship lol.
Okami-hime-13 chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
Absolutly love this fic! Especially more so since you made the alternative Snarry part 3
Bloody dawn chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
I really, really love how the two of them interact together They're amazingly funny thanks to you ;)
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
omg so heartfelt...i really actually cried reading this
TearfullPixie chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
Yay I love this :)
zaika chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
cute
Serpent91 chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Very well written! They are brave and so very sweet. Well written indeed!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
aaaaawwwwww so sweet just like them to fight over a subject like this
KitElizaKing chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Ooh, and I'm dancing around the room just celebrating and whooping enough to wake up all of the house! What a wonderful, wonderful movie...so grand and loving and honest...I don't think I ever seen a more perfect characterization of Severus and Harry and what their relationship could be. So damned good. Thanks so much for just making my night. Now I've got to go and read this again just so I can do my little dance once more.
Tlcatlady chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Sev is right. That was just so THEM and beautiful in its own way. I love how far they have both come throughout this story. Wonderful job! TLC
snapemartyr chapter 31 . 4/14/2013