Reviews for Unexpected Effects
thebellowingpixie chapter 32 . 6/8/2013
This was an amazing story! Thanks so much for finishing it. Thanks for writing and I'll be looking forward to any future works :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
this was wonderful is there more?
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
N'aww i love this story so much! Red it for the third time now!
Tao Ayame chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
Your stiry is veeeeery sweet, you made a truly wonderful work with this difficult pairing! Thanks a lot for your hard work!
Now I will check out for your other stories... Héhé

é
proud member of the D.A chapter 32 . 5/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I almost squealed in class when I learned they got married on my birthday. Every fangirl's dream right there! :DD I loved the story and I love you. Keep writing and if you write an original story let me know, I would love to read it before it rivals the HP series ;)
IndieWrites chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
Brilliantly written. What a wonderful ride throughout their relationship. One of the best Snarry stories I have read in awhile.
Ledybug chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
Great as usual. I love the magical creature angle. Keep 'em coming!
Vine Verrine chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ahhh so lovely. So lively and real and amazing.
Vine Verrine chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Lovely. Just lovely. The narrative, the addressing of the problem is so brief it could be emotionless, but there are these turns of phrase, these words that make that briefness into something really rich and quietly heart-felt.
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Have to say. I dig romance something mean. But I had the pleasure of reading Starched Cuffs and there is something so sweet and poignant but brief and sublime with your narrative that made me stay even though you said this story isn't going to be romantic.

And here I am, reading this story now.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
Awesome! XD
ShodawCat13 chapter 32 . 5/10/2013
Great story, I just spent the past couple days reading it all. I enjoyed the whole thing. The first part with Harry getting control over the Basilisk. I read the first ending before going on to the second half. I did like that, but would have to lie to say I wasn't happy it went on to be a Snarry fic.

I really enjoyed reading it. What I liked the most was that it was slow coming. I really don't like when characters get no development and just are 'poof' together. So all in all this was a great read.
Ralia chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Ok nvm. I have to wait a bit before going on to the Snarry. It's just too weird after that super sweet fatherly ending.
Ralia chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
This ending is so sweet. I love it too. Now onto the Snarry!
Ralia chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Oh I'm so happy about the double ending though I don't know which one to choose. I gotta admit, I was a bit saddened in the beginning when you wrote this wouldn't be a Snarry but now both options seem great. Of course I'll read both. For now...hmm.
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »