Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
Loved it! lol! :)
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
Is it finished, cause the fic doesnt have completed on it, Anyway, its a good story :)
Sister of Mayhem chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
I'm sorry to have to say this, but: Jeez, Severus, get off your high horse already :-).

When you take someone out to an expensive restaurant, one does not brag about it. I know Severus has always been acting a bit superior, but this is pushing it. And mentioning your more eloquent exes, no matter what the intent was? Sorry, but that's being a jerk :-). If I were Harry, I wouldn't feel too confident after a date like that...

Severus seems to forget Harry is only 21, and hasn't been outside of the walls of Hogwarts a lot. The least he can do is show a bit of understanding and not immediately jump to the conclusion Harry isn't capable of appreciating the effort.

Severus, you deserve a spanking from Harry... :-)
Sister of Mayhem chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
Sigh... Damn...
Sister of Mayhem chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
'He was couched.'

I'm going to remember that line for days. Just... brilliant...
Sister of Mayhem chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
This story's got my stomach all warm and aching, and for Christ's sake, they're only holding hands. Damn you, woman. :-)! ( or man; you can never be sure of one's gender :-)).

I'm very very much enjoying the Snarry ending. So much in fact I'm even neglecting my work. You are one evil author.
wdlwbt chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
This was really great. Thanks for sharing :)
Aurora Kieran chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
This story was absolutely brilliant! I loved every chapter and every word. Some times I stayed up late just to read the next chapter to see what happened. Harry/Severus is one of my fav pairings, add a Creature!Harry and I'm in fangirl heaven! lol This so wonderfully written and I appreciate all the effort you put into this! *hugs*
Shadow chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
The intricacies of this fic were brilliant. I have nothing else to say. My mind has been blown.
thebellowingpixie chapter 32 . 6/8/2013
This was an amazing story! Thanks so much for finishing it. Thanks for writing and I'll be looking forward to any future works :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
this was wonderful is there more?
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
N'aww i love this story so much! Red it for the third time now!
Tao Ayame chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
Your stiry is veeeeery sweet, you made a truly wonderful work with this difficult pairing! Thanks a lot for your hard work!
Now I will check out for your other stories... Héhé

é
proud member of the D.A chapter 32 . 5/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I almost squealed in class when I learned they got married on my birthday. Every fangirl's dream right there! :DD I loved the story and I love you. Keep writing and if you write an original story let me know, I would love to read it before it rivals the HP series ;)
IndieWrites chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
Brilliantly written. What a wonderful ride throughout their relationship. One of the best Snarry stories I have read in awhile.
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »