Reviews for Unexpected Effects
IndieWrites chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
Brilliantly written. What a wonderful ride throughout their relationship. One of the best Snarry stories I have read in awhile.
Ledybug chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
Great as usual. I love the magical creature angle. Keep 'em coming!
Vine Verrine chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ahhh so lovely. So lively and real and amazing.
Vine Verrine chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Lovely. Just lovely. The narrative, the addressing of the problem is so brief it could be emotionless, but there are these turns of phrase, these words that make that briefness into something really rich and quietly heart-felt.
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Have to say. I dig romance something mean. But I had the pleasure of reading Starched Cuffs and there is something so sweet and poignant but brief and sublime with your narrative that made me stay even though you said this story isn't going to be romantic.

And here I am, reading this story now.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
Awesome! XD
ShodawCat13 chapter 32 . 5/10/2013
Great story, I just spent the past couple days reading it all. I enjoyed the whole thing. The first part with Harry getting control over the Basilisk. I read the first ending before going on to the second half. I did like that, but would have to lie to say I wasn't happy it went on to be a Snarry fic.

I really enjoyed reading it. What I liked the most was that it was slow coming. I really don't like when characters get no development and just are 'poof' together. So all in all this was a great read.
Ralia chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Ok nvm. I have to wait a bit before going on to the Snarry. It's just too weird after that super sweet fatherly ending.
Ralia chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
This ending is so sweet. I love it too. Now onto the Snarry!
Ralia chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Oh I'm so happy about the double ending though I don't know which one to choose. I gotta admit, I was a bit saddened in the beginning when you wrote this wouldn't be a Snarry but now both options seem great. Of course I'll read both. For now...hmm.
a kitsune's light chapter 32 . 5/9/2013
soooooooo sweet! will there be a sequel? Pleaaaaaaaaaase?
I love this story! And I don't know if you like mpreg, but I think that could make for some very interesting, sweet and hilarious situations! And since harry is the first of his kind that's the perfect excuse _
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 32 . 5/7/2013
Loved it! Loved it so freaking much! We need another amazing Snarry story
SilverRosesBleedGold chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
Wonderful ending! I'm so glad you decided to carry the story in this direction.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
An epilogue please? Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
zeichnerinaga chapter 32 . 5/6/2013