Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Azrael Jinsei chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
An epilogue please? Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
zeichnerinaga chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
lol.
tha ending is hillarious :D
Talizora chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Awwww! That was worth the wait! Oh my god, you're brillant! I love all your stories, you are an amazing writer, thank you for sharing another fantastic story. I look forward to reading anything new you come up with in the future.
Ttennis1121 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Please right an epilogue it would make me and I'm sure many others very happy! This is one of only about eleven stories I favorited the others I just follow! Brilliant plot and story line! You are an excellent writer!
Addiena-Saffir chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
*sniff* awwww
Twilightcherry chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
I'm too lazy to log in. But i'll leave a review for this well deserved story.

Lovely! I was squealing throughout the chapter. Sev is such a teaser! I like it you make the ring a combination of both houses' colors. I hope you will write more Snarry. Looking forward to it!
Tlcatlady chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
True to form, right up to the end. :) I'm not ready for the story to end. I really want to see how the pair continues to evolve in their lives together. Looking forward to the epilogue. TLC
The arithmancer chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Love this story
Chance13 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Really great story :D - What's with all the numbers?
Anna Y. K chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Wow.. u are finishing this? I'm happy but also sad.. I really lived this fic.. It was awesome. Love their marriage! They'll be happy I believe. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. You have done a fantastic job. Really. Hope to see you with another story.
librarycat9 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Lol. Love it.
Bloody dawn chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Thank you for this story I really enjoyed myself reading it ;)
KitElizaKing chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
What a wonderful way to end your delightful story. So much promise and hope for the future and so much love. Thanks so much for writing such an epic and transcendent tale. I've enjoyed it very, very much.
turtledonkey27 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
fabulous story all around. i read both endings, and i have to say it really improved (or maybe I was just more interested) in the story when it switched over to the snarry storyline. i'm kind of sad it ended. for not liking to talk, your snape said some wonderfully romantic things without being cheesy. (sometimes that stuff makes me cringe because the author tries too hard, but i loved what you wrote.) great story.
blueEyre chapter 32 . 5/5/2013