Reviews for Unexpected Effects
A Smouldering Soul chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Great new chapters. Hope to see more soon. Love your story.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
love it
The arithmancer chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Excellent! Poor Neville, having to deal with a panicking Harry. I love this relationship.
BAFan chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
Oh my. I'm a half-melted pile of mush just from reading this chapter. Beautiful, just beautiful! I loved Harry's refusal to let those idiots take another scale unless they donated a corresponding amount of their own skin. *Snicker* Next time he should also limit the number of transformations so he isn't so knackered at the end. Good for Severus, storming in like that. He *should* have been notified. I also loved the bathroom scene. Poor Harry.

Excellent chapter.
TearfullPixie chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
interesting :) I love the dirt fight
a kitsune's light chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Soooooooooo sweet! And Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I Absolutely adore their interactions right now!
Can't wait to read the next update! _
kaley the vampire lover chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
I love this story its awesome!
KitElizaKing chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
In a word...wonderful! Just wonderful. Right from how hilarious Harry was with his nervous tics, to the way he was so anxious to 'pay' Severus back for the kindness he'd done him the night before. And the description of Severus in his suit...fucking ambrosia...as you said. You have a fine gift for drawing your reader into this beautiful relationship, and you have as equally as fine a gift at keeping them in character. Right down to Neville and Hagrid. Though, Hagrid's protectiveness over Harry is just too funny. Thanks for updating. It was awesome.
librarycat9 chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
...LOL
dem bones chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
I imagine Snape looking very drool worthy right now. I have the image that he's wearing a white shirt which he had tucked into his black trousers and is sporting a very nice tie.

It's something I really want to draw. I wouldn't mind doing some fanart for this story if that's alright.
bookworm0902 chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! I love how Harry freaked out lol :) Can't wait to see how the date goes!
Tlcatlady chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
I wonder why Sev is so uncomfortable with the words...I find it hard to believe they intimidate him. Can't wait to see where the date takes them and the aftermath. Harry's desire for things to move forward is easy to read and Sev can't have missed it. TLC
thebellowingpixie chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god I couldn't stop laughing for this entire chapter! Harry is too funny! His rambling thought process is so endearing and utterly adorable. From the conversation with Severus in the Forest trying to tell him in a roundabout way that the stars were romantic, to Harry ogling Severus before their date and his subsequent panic attack it was just fantastic. Thanks so much for the new chapter :)
Bloody dawn chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Severus is awsome and Harry is really cute ;p
SilverRosesBleedGold chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
I'm so excited to see how the date goes, an Harry's nerves are so cute! Great job, can't wait for your next chapter.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »