Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Dragon Soarer chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Awww, this was so sweet! :') And I can't wait to find out what you have in store about the dragon!
teedub chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
gah! i just love these two boys..sniff sniff.
blueEyre chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
beautiful chapter, I cried.
Spock's Bride chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
I loved Harry so much at St Mungos! He was hilarious!
And your characterization is fantastic; the proposal/fight wasn't perfect (i.e. cliche) and it was very snarry, loved it:3
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
THAT was not expected at all.
I have the strangest feeling that you were beginning to run out of ideas and then were all like "I know! Lets through in a dragon! Dragons make everything more exciting!" lol
But siriusly. (lol)
A Dragon?
Anna Y. K chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Wow. Something big happened in just one chapter huh? Very good. Poor Harry.. Hope to see him recover soon!
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
great but didn't expect a dragon plz update
KitElizaKing chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
So tense and stressful...so good that he made it back to Severus and to being healed. Wow...what an amazing chapter.
TearfullPixie chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
lovely
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
damn poor harry
Serpent91 chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Very well written! I was on the edge of my seat. If he had died, oh, but he didn't. Not yet. Well done indeed!
Tlcatlady chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Only Harry has the luck to stumble onto a rogue Hungarian horntail in a place where they aren't supposed to be...Poor Sev must have been out of his mind with worry these last two months! TLC
Dragon Soarer chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Wow! That whole chapter was just, wow! You conveyed the sense of urgency and panic very well! Is it really possible to break nearly all bones in your body and still survive? I suppose I should know that, as a science student... I don't think it's possible, but you never know, especially with magic and all that. xP Also, Harry could just have gone /towards/ the dragon, and bit her. Just a tiny scrape with his fangs and she would have died within a minute. Then again, I suppose he was panicking, therefore not thinking straight. Anyways, great chapter! :D I love dragons, I'm glad there's one in this story!
Cherrie-san chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Holy shit! A DRAGON?! That totally came out of left field. Of course this incident will probably put the kibosh on Harry's idea to run away to a dragon preserve.

Only Harry Potter could possibly survive being roasted by a pissed off Momma Dragon.
CharmGirl24 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
YAY! It worked! Poor Harry was even getting me depressed and he and Snape are slowly getting closer I mean they are spending a heck of alot of time together its curious I thought Snape would have been all up on the Basilisk corpse u know all those wonderful potion ingredients and stuff. I loved this line it had me laughing so hard "I milk your snakes and I bring you scones, and you fail me." Great I so far cant wait to read the rest!
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »