Reviews for Unexpected Effects
zaika chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
cute
Serpent91 chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Very well written! They are brave and so very sweet. Well written indeed!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
aaaaawwwwww so sweet just like them to fight over a subject like this
KitElizaKing chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Ooh, and I'm dancing around the room just celebrating and whooping enough to wake up all of the house! What a wonderful, wonderful movie...so grand and loving and honest...I don't think I ever seen a more perfect characterization of Severus and Harry and what their relationship could be. So damned good. Thanks so much for just making my night. Now I've got to go and read this again just so I can do my little dance once more.
Tlcatlady chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Sev is right. That was just so THEM and beautiful in its own way. I love how far they have both come throughout this story. Wonderful job! TLC
snapemartyr chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
How beautiful!
bookworm0902 chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
That proposal...that proposal was absolutely perfect. I loved it. And just for the record, I loved the surprise dragon :)
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
YAY!
I think I almost died of a sugar overdose that was so sweet! Awwww...
turtledonkey27 chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
yes, it was honest, real and THEM. so true. this started out as an awesome mentor fic and then turned into one of the best romances i've read in a long time. it was a very slow build to get them here and it was a very emotional chapter. love this story.
heartshaped-sunglasses chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
That was so adorable and perfect! I absolutely love this story!
Dragon Soarer chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Awww, this was so sweet! :') And I can't wait to find out what you have in store about the dragon!
teedub chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
gah! i just love these two boys..sniff sniff.
blueEyre chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
beautiful chapter, I cried.
Spock's Bride chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
I loved Harry so much at St Mungos! He was hilarious!
And your characterization is fantastic; the proposal/fight wasn't perfect (i.e. cliche) and it was very snarry, loved it:3
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
THAT was not expected at all.
I have the strangest feeling that you were beginning to run out of ideas and then were all like "I know! Lets through in a dragon! Dragons make everything more exciting!" lol
But siriusly. (lol)