Reviews for Unexpected Effects
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 32 . 12/29/2014
You are fucking amazing. Seriously you are! This is one of the most amazing stories I have had the HONOR of enjoying. You have made me laugh hysterically, cry from joy, and sadness, positively vibrate with suspense, and lastly, embarrassingly coo at my phone while reading. Your Harry is incredibly unique and your Severus is so completely in-character that I'm going to pretend this is canon because it is THAT believable! It is positively ridiculous how much i enjoyed and love this fic. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it, I will revisit this fanfic for years to come!
Saint Snape chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
Intriguing story, very original and you kept them in character. Loved the banter between Harry and Severus too. The link for the slash didn't work for me.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Interesting...
Lavonya chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
blackbloodywolf chapter 27 . 10/21/2014
this is such a good story to re-read
Kitty Savella chapter 32 . 10/20/2014
OMG, this was the best thing I have ever read ever. I loved the plot, very original. And the characterization was superb. Everything was entirely believable, and I never once thought you were just winging it. I really do adore this story, and will be checking to see if your other stories are as good. But even if they aren't my cup of tea, for whatever reason, you will be on my favorites list.
Thorilian chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Those inland taipans, why do they have to be dead, Harry can talk to them and get it willingly given, which is supposed to be more potent anyway.
sea-kingdom chapter 32 . 10/5/2014
this is so beautiful and wonderful
that scene on google drive was fantastic and i loved it, even if i had to wait until morning to read it because i couldn't get past page one on my phone (the buttons were teeeeeny-tiny, honestly)
but it was so great
so perfect
i just love this pairing so much, it's like my secret guilty pleasure, because i love snape as a character but not as a person, and yet him and harry in a story like this are so compelling that i can't help myself
it's perfect
sea-kingdom chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
this is great
i've already read it once, and then spent months trying to find it again so i could re-read it because it's so great
anyway
i love the way you write harry's drunk words, as well as his explanations of words in parseltongue
four legged forest people, honestly
TheCauldron chapter 32 . 9/29/2014
This was wonderful! I loved the arguements they had, it really left you with that sense of confusion and uncertainty that Harry felt. And the whole dragon thing was freaking cool! And of course the proposal was very them. As was the wedding. Lol.

Also, fiancée female, fiancé male

Overall, definately an enjoyable read! Well done!
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
ya, i liked the snarry ending way better,
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
this was fantastic,
Lw117149 chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
lol oh I loved this verjon too I think a little more than the mentor one. :)
Lw117149 chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
This was great and now I am gonna read the snarry :)
Driva Jornsdottir chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Hi. I dig your story (the platonic ending too) and I really enjoy reading it. But I have to say. Please, if you ever find yourself in front of a fireplace in wet clothes. Strip. Seriously, when water evaporates it sucks heat from your body so it wont actually help. Its for the same reason you can put a waterbottle in a wet towel out in the sun and it will cool down.
Again, awesome story, and I'll be reading more.
607 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »