Reviews for Unexpected Effects
BlackRyuji chapter 14 . 7/28/2017
Well, that's the first ending done. Now onto what I prefer - the Snarry alternative. And yes, I did read the mentor/friend ending just because I'm greedy like that XD
Joanna chapter 32 . 7/3/2017
Damn. This was so beautifully written. Kudos to you 3
WiltedHalo chapter 32 . 5/9/2017
Can I just say that not only did I find this to be one of the better Snarry fics out there, but overall one of the better Harry Potter fan fics out there?! Loved this from beginning to end, even as it made me break out the tissues cause I cried like a baby in some parts.

Cannot wait to see what over fics you have. Also.. including a link to a word doc for the steamy bits?! Love that! Wish more authors would do that on this site!
AnyankaEllie chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
Thanks for for the amazing story ) It was one of the best I've read about Severus and Harry, totally wonderful and with the plot and everything. I just couldn't stop reading )
shera98 chapter 32 . 3/30/2017
I really liked this story. At points I thought Harry was a little too weak or unsure, but honestly after everything he's been through I guess that would be an appropriate way for him to react. I really enjoyed it, them working on the potion and their relationship slowly developing. Thanks!
MissMoonGoddess chapter 32 . 3/15/2017
This story was so amazing and Harry and Severus' relationship was just so awkward and weird and I honestly loved it to death. It felt like reading one of those true relationship struggles that everyone has (especially me) and I'm so happy that I found this story.
Miamdetout chapter 32 . 1/13/2017
Hey there! thank you so much for this story, I fucking loved it! I usually don't write any comment on the English fictions I read, but I can't not do it for this one! It kept my heart on hold from the beginning til the end, the rhythm and the ideas being so good! The way you make the relationship evolve, the Basilisk troubles, everything was so well described, without any heaviness or too much improbabilities... yeah I have to say it was really well balanced. I'm not a native English speaker so I can't say much about grammar or anything related but from where I stand, you are a real good writer. I just wanted to say that the river in Paris is not the Rhein but the Seine, the Rhein defining the border between France and Germany.
Again, thank you so much!
Miam
PS: I also loved your fic Starched cuffs!
The Lady Rogue chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Hi! Loved this story and I find myself intrigued as to how the relationship dynamic between harry and Snape would change if it became romantic so will be reading chapter 16. However I really like the father son vibe this story currently has and I think it's the best way to end it.
charm13insomnia chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
awesome
nausica44 chapter 32 . 11/11/2016
One WordAmazing
Guest chapter 32 . 10/15/2016
I've read this story at least 5 times already, I love it. I love how the relationship between the two in either ending takes time and doesn't fall into place over one summer. This is an exceptional story, you should be extremely proud of it.
Kokoroyume chapter 32 . 9/25/2016
Nice story :)
I really liked the slow-building of their relationship !
alias64 chapter 28 . 9/23/2016
Hi !

Thank you for this story. I really enjoy it ! It's very funny, pleasant and your Severus is completely realistic.

However, I'm French and I feel obliged to correct some mistakes in this chapter about French and Paris (don't be mad at me ;-)):

Firstly, about French : you wrote "Parles-tu français bien ?", it is incorrect, you can say : "Parles-tu français ?" or "Est-ce que tu parles français ?". After, you wrote "Then it is fortunate you have me to translate, n'est pas ?": you forgot a word, you have to say "n'est-ce pas ?". Then, you talked about a "Maître d' held out..." : again, you forgot a word, it's a "Maître d'hôtel".

Secondly, about Paris, I'm sorry but I was rolling on the floor laughing when you said "You dit no expect a dank, dirty alley, did you ? This is Paris, there is no such thing". I know it isn't very romantic but there are dank, dirty alleys in Paris.

Finally, you mentioned the river Rhine. But this river doesn't cross Paris : the Rhine helps to draw the border between France and Germany. It's the Seine which is in Paris and is very famous ;-)

Thank you again for the story et bon courage !
Foxgloves42 chapter 32 . 9/13/2016
I know this is an old story, but I just wanted to tell you that it is fantastic and I loved it so much and I just really am happy that you chose to write and publish this. It was just amazing!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 32 . 9/3/2016