Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Kokoroyume chapter 32 . 9/25/2016
Nice story :)
I really liked the slow-building of their relationship !
alias64 chapter 28 . 9/23/2016
Hi !

Thank you for this story. I really enjoy it ! It's very funny, pleasant and your Severus is completely realistic.

However, I'm French and I feel obliged to correct some mistakes in this chapter about French and Paris (don't be mad at me ;-)):

Firstly, about French : you wrote "Parles-tu français bien ?", it is incorrect, you can say : "Parles-tu français ?" or "Est-ce que tu parles français ?". After, you wrote "Then it is fortunate you have me to translate, n'est pas ?": you forgot a word, you have to say "n'est-ce pas ?". Then, you talked about a "Maître d' held out..." : again, you forgot a word, it's a "Maître d'hôtel".

Secondly, about Paris, I'm sorry but I was rolling on the floor laughing when you said "You dit no expect a dank, dirty alley, did you ? This is Paris, there is no such thing". I know it isn't very romantic but there are dank, dirty alleys in Paris.

Finally, you mentioned the river Rhine. But this river doesn't cross Paris : the Rhine helps to draw the border between France and Germany. It's the Seine which is in Paris and is very famous ;-)

Thank you again for the story et bon courage !
Foxgloves42 chapter 32 . 9/13/2016
I know this is an old story, but I just wanted to tell you that it is fantastic and I loved it so much and I just really am happy that you chose to write and publish this. It was just amazing!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 32 . 9/3/2016
Aww
tag0 chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Um, note here - snakes don't have eyelids. So Harry couldn't have closed his eyes.

Otherwise - well, he'd be able to imitate the real basilisk, who used smell to detect him after Fawkes had pecked out his eyes.
Addiena-Saffir chapter 31 . 8/20/2016
Don't know how often I've read this (both versions) and I still love it everytime and I always have a silly smile at the end.
Maddie chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
My second time reading this and it was even better than what I remembered! I read the relationship-one and yeah..amazing! Thanks for writing it! :)
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 32 . 7/20/2016
I absolutely love this story. It's so well written and the character development is fantastic. I'd love to read more of their life together. Great job!
KiiroNoKitsune chapter 32 . 7/20/2016
I love this story. It's so sweet but so in character and amazing.
Sianycat chapter 32 . 7/16/2016
Love it especially how Snapes not too ooc
Guest chapter 32 . 7/3/2016
you are truly an artist the character developement between severus and harry was perfect and you got their characters almost perfect. im going to read all your other stories now
Mistress Peverell chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
The spreadsheet doesn't work. My email is
E-Vector chapter 25 . 6/16/2016
OMG. SO HOT. I'm about as aggravated with Harry as Severus must be, but really. I love this chapter.
E-Vector chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
This fic is astounding. Why does it keep making me laugh? I mean, Harry is so *ridiculously* dramatic and Severus, rapping him on his head, "we will not play chess until you stop thinking about Germany and Brazil" BWAHAHA! I love it. So far. I haven't read to the end, or the mentor alternative, yet.
Lucinda Silver chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
I like the idea of both ending which I'll still read the platonic first cause I'm so curious and then the love ending of Snape and Potter pairing.

That was awesome idea, author! Perfect for readers who prefer platonic and the other prefer the opposite!
676 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »