Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Guest chapter 32 . 7/3/2016
you are truly an artist the character developement between severus and harry was perfect and you got their characters almost perfect. im going to read all your other stories now
Mistress Peverell chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
The spreadsheet doesn't work. My email is
E-Vector chapter 25 . 6/16/2016
OMG. SO HOT. I'm about as aggravated with Harry as Severus must be, but really. I love this chapter.
E-Vector chapter 20 . 6/16/2016
This fic is astounding. Why does it keep making me laugh? I mean, Harry is so *ridiculously* dramatic and Severus, rapping him on his head, "we will not play chess until you stop thinking about Germany and Brazil" BWAHAHA! I love it. So far. I haven't read to the end, or the mentor alternative, yet.
Lucinda Silver chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
I like the idea of both ending which I'll still read the platonic first cause I'm so curious and then the love ending of Snape and Potter pairing.

That was awesome idea, author! Perfect for readers who prefer platonic and the other prefer the opposite!
CaseLC chapter 32 . 4/22/2016
This was a great story. Though to me it seems that Harry cried too much and that some of the arguments were both repetitive and unnecessary. But hey, this was the second time I read the story, so take what you want from that statement.
Elkei Snape chapter 32 . 4/4/2016
Really really really good fic! You have captured the essence of the character very well and the fic itself is very well writen. I enjoyed my reading a lot.

ElkeiSnape :)
Funniebones chapter 32 . 3/24/2016
Every time I read this story I love it more and more, I think I have read it 4 times in 2 years which is not always easy with a story this long. You portray Severus really well and I love it :)
666Neme666 chapter 32 . 3/15/2016
This was perfect. As in HOLY F- HOW DO YOU HAVE SO FEW REVIEWS ON SUCH A BRILLIANT MASTERPIECE?! (And I'm pretty sure you don't want to know what the autocorrect offered up instead of masterpiece, although it's easy to figure it out and it's not mustard.) So. This was awesome. Absolutely bloody brilliant. I'm in love with your story. Can I marry it?
harusakura505 chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
This story! I can't say enough about this story. I just can't get enough of this story. All of the characters are so real and undeniably human. I love the slow "glacial pace", as Harry so aptly puts it, of their developing relationship, because that is how they would function. I cheated a little bit and read both the alternate mentor ending, and the traditional Snarry ending. Both were well thought out, beautiful, and provided apt and fulfilling closure to the story. I simply love this story so very much. One of the best books I have ever read and, needless to say, I will most definitely be reading your other stories. Thank you for sharing a tale of courage, frustration, all different types of love, strength, and. most importantly a story about people. I am now an avid fan, and will continue to read all of your works.
kaisonsheart chapter 14 . 1/21/2016
Chapter 10 made me cry and I'm not even sure if it was a Happy cry or a sad one. Very emotionally charged, and over all a very well written story :)
BlessedHope chapter 32 . 1/17/2016
I really couldn't help but laugh at that. Ending! It was just all too perfect.
Love love love this story! I just laugh and sigh at just the right times, and the emotion is so spot on for them both!
Thank you ever so much for writing this and for finishing it.
Merci beaucoup!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
i rather enjoy that you have 2 versions of the story. but i obviosuly stuck wiht the romantic one and it turned out quite well. tho i feel bad for harry having to let the healers poke and prode him forever.
Mayan.Goddess chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
This story is amazing. They also have the most difficult relationship I have ever encountered.
phoenix-rob chapter 32 . 11/15/2015
Loved the longer 'snarry' version - the snarking at each other is pure Severus and Harry, but all the time really sweet.
666 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »