Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Hinjintetsusou chapter 32 . 3/4/2014
You have no idea how much I enjoyed this story! I have devoted almost and entire two days reading this lovely creation until its end, and I can say it was an amazing two days. :) I love the way you captured the characters (even though sometimes I wished I could slap the both of them over the head haha) and your story line was just phenomenal. I wish there was a 'love' because I would press that along with faving/following and down right adoring this story XD I can't wait to read more of your work!
Bast14 chapter 32 . 3/3/2014
This is a extremely entertaining story and I enjoyed every second of it. Congratulations.
Sovereign Violette chapter 32 . 2/20/2014
A magnificent story. It is really, really well-written. Good job! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Love the banter between Severus and Harry, and the calm. :D
Chickenlivesinpumpkin chapter 32 . 2/16/2014
This whole story was amazing. Funny, romantic, and loaded with great sexual tension. I also loved starched cuffs. Please write more snarry!
Stevierayfrmhon chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
I would like to read the parts that were excluded from the the story but whenever I type the link in my phone (which is my only access to internet) it doesnt work. You can contact me through my main email () other than that the story is awsome :).
MeinNameIstHase chapter 32 . 1/19/2014
A satisfactory ending to a lovely story. I'm still kinda curious tough if Harry's condition is infectious and/or heritable.
Erosennin desu chapter 29 . 1/8/2014
Sorry, I don't get why some parts of a fic are not right here. I mean it is rated M so what's the point? The story is good, yet not quite comfortable to read...
Kiro Angel chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
I love you. And this. And the entire concept, really, I mean were-Basilisk? It is impossible to get more contemporary than that. This is beautiful, and saccharine, and it has fighting and acidic Sev and- fuck, I have no words. I'm reviewing, that ought to tell you something. Thank you. Really.
ResistanceInMotion chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
This was a great story and needs a lot more reviews! But February 22, the wedding day, is my birthday! :P Just makes the story better! Great story and you are a fabulous writer! Good job! I loved it!
Post U Later chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
That Was Depressing/Cute/Exciting/Horrific/Pretty Cool:
Depressing Because Poor Harry Was Having Such A Hard Time With Everything. He Even Broke Down Twice.
Cute Because Harry Falling Asleep With His Head In Snape's Lap Is Just Adorable. & Snape's Pretty Cute Too For Letting Harry Do That. XD
Exciting Because YAY! All Those Who Were Petrified Are Normal Again. Though Considering That They Were Petrified For The Entire Year, All The Student Will Have To Retake The Year Huh? Sucks For Them. :P
Horrific Because Harry Nearly Transformed In The Middle Of King's Cross Station. & He Would Have Probably Killed Several People & Petrified Dozen. & Probably Caught & Killed Himself. Which Would Have Definitely Sucked.
& Cool Because Snape's Being Pretty Nice To Harry. I Mean The Potion, Oculos Ius, Works Though Out His Whole Transformation, Harry's Got A Kick Ass Room To Be A Snake In, & A Gryffindor Room In A Slytherin's Home, & They're Already Working On A Potion To Help Harry Gain Control Of His Transformations. Hopefully This Potion Will Take Less Time Than The First. XD
Post U Later chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Well, That Was Interesting. Well, They Know The Potion Works For At Least 2 Hours. I Wonder How Long It'll Work For Though? Maybe 3 Hours? 4 Hours? 5? 6? They Should Of Tested It Until Snape's Hair Turned To Stone.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Oh Poor Harry. I Think He's Become Depressed Again. He's Not Pathetic, He's Lonely & Just Wants Someone To Be Close With. It's Not Pathetic, It's Human Nature.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Well That Was Exciting. At Least They Know The Potion Works, Now They Just Need To Make It Work For Longer. I Doubt They'd Be Able To Make This Particular Version Permanent. They'd Probably Have To Make It Differently Add Something Different Or Something To Make It Last Forever, Or Even Days. Hopefully Snape Can Make It Last A Day, Then Harry Would Only Need To Take It When He Transformed.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Well, That's Brilliant News. The Potion's Working, Even If It's Only For An Hour Or So. If They Can Figure Out How To Lengthen It By An Hour Then Triple The Dose Would Be Six Hours, & I'm Not Sure How Long His Transformations Usually Last, But They Can't Be Too Long.
Then Again, If They Can Double The Length The Potion Works, Then They Can Do It Again & Again. Soon It'll Work Though Out The Entire Transformation & Eventually Days, Weeks, Months, Years Until It's Permanent. XD
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »