Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Clover1583 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
just finished the whole story so far and aside from picking a Basilisk as there not the most flattering creature in the potter universe I do love this story and cant wait for them to just kiss already lol and Damn Severus for never being able to talk about anything lol cant wait for more its truly amazing
KitElizaKing chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Poor Harry, to have that happen so precipitously in front of witnesses...his heart must have just broken. But it was good that Severus went to him almost immediately and aided him, making sure that he was okay. I love that very protective side of Severus, and I can see that despite his worries, Harry does too. Thanks for the new chapter. It was fun to read.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Thank you. Please write more soon.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Harry really is an idiot at times... I know he doesn't get subtle, but man... Great chapter!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
aww love it
wkgekpogvpwnb chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Awwwwww that was soooo cuuuuuute! Oh! And I hope everything works out alright for Harry :) lovely work! Seriously, this is like, my favorite Snarry right now!
librarycat9 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
I wonder if Neville is going to tell Ron and Hermione that something is wrong with Harry...
zaika chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
CUTE! next chpa please AAA
Severitus chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Oh, I am loving this! Thank you so much for writing this Snarry version!
Serpent91 chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Very well written! I like this complicated relationship of theirs.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
Azrael Jinsei chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I really like the ending, even though I prefer Snarry, which I am looking forward to reading.
autumngold chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Your story is wonderful! I love how difficult Harry is making everything. Of course, after his childhood, it must be hard to think that anyone would actually want to spend time with you. Thank you for having Severus be so patient.

I'm sorry that I've missed all of your updates! I love this story and can't wait to see what will happen next! Please post again soon!
KitElizaKing chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
I just love how you've changed your story. The awkwardness between Severus and Harry is just delicious, though sometimes I just want to slap them both, the stubborn arses. I love how you are developing their relationship so wonderfully slowly. Some of your passages are just spot on, especially this one:

Severus smirked. "You are not. I will always be better and more impressive than you. Consider it a gift to myself."

Just awesome. That one made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the update.
Cherrie-san chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Damnit Harry give in and snog the man!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »