Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Jaa-Ne chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
This story is so perfect. Like, no other words can describe this other than perfect...
The arithmancer chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Loving it. Had hysterics at Harry and Severus during the potion creation phase, love the relationship - definitely prefer the Snarry ending!
torturelover chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
like t so far good job and i liked both endings
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
this story is brilliant. I hope Sev and Harry end up realising their feelings for each other soon.
SilverRosesBleedGold chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
The tension is killing me! But still, I love this chapter and I can't wait for your next update.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
love it
librarycat9 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
...wow the lack of clear communication is so them... lol
hentai18ancilla chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
OMG! Reading this was much more titillating than a romance novel with cut out characters that just go through the motions and pages of boring stilted sex. Harry putting his feet on Severus' lap was so much more exciting because your characters have depth! I am drawn into the plot and feel my heart palpitate with the unvoiced tension in the room and what it could mean. Does mean. Absolutely evocative, please write original fiction now and I'll buy it.

We need more authors like you out there, now go go go!
MoonRainShadow chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
I think this is one of my favorite Snape lines for you yet: "Words are irrelevant; intention is all that matters. So put your goddamned feet back"
Ceti H. Black chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
I really liked the interactions between them. Just the right amount of fluff.
olarst chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Brilliant chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
Serpent91 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
Well done! Is this the end? Or will there be further snarry goodness?
SnarryGrrl chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
I just found this story and am very glad that I did! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful world of yours with us! I am very much looking forward to seeing how their relationship continues to develop . . . poor Severus, so emotionally guarded! Here's hoping that our Harry can bring him out of himself a bit. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
zeichnerinaga chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
i like the second ending better than the first
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »