Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Anna Y. K chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Dang! I can not believe that I just found this wonderful story. It's awesome! I love it! The whole Basilisk problem and of course the lovely snarry. The plots awesome and I really like the idea of Snape looking after Harry and their relationship developing from there. I always wanted Snape guardian fic to be Snarry but never had the chance to meet one. And you gave me this fic... I reaaaaaally think its awesome and I cant wait for another chapter. Thank you so much for writing. Hope to see you soon
Addiena-Saffir chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I have to say i read the other end and it was very lovely. This just happens to be lovelier hehehe Yay Snarry!
BAFan chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
ROFL. Loved the conversation about needing a conversation!
nani chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Harry does not have 20 years?

said you turned 21 but the story starts taking 18 the next begins his apprenticeship with 19 or is that completely skipped 20.

I absolutely love history.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
What does Severus have waiting at home for Harry?
patheticboneslover chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
OMG i just read all 17 chapters today and it is amazing. im a snarry fan all the way but i really love and appreciate how you did something for both fan bases here. you've really portrayed the characters well, especially snape. keep up the good work!
KitElizaKing chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Aww, so good and cute and fluffy. I'm with Neville...he seems to know what's going on and it definitely isn't stupid. *laughs* Thanks for this. It was an unexpected and wonderful delight.
Nani chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
love this story
Love Faith Embers chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Love the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Riddle-Snape chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
yes... love this story
Spyrea chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
I really like this alternate ending so far. Please continue to update whenever possible.
SK7791 chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Awh! I love Severus being cute with Harry (: thanks for updating again so quickly! I really like where this alternate ending is going.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
I always knew Harry was a bit... what's a nice word for it... touched when it came to relationships. I look forward to seeing how you remedy his... confusion.
Azusina chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
aw I can't tell you how much I love this story. I've read so much angstangstangst snarry lately and I REALLY wanted one that was happy and fluffy but still had those moments of little heart-twinges and this was exactly it; it was so perfect and your Harry is brilliant I love it so much. I'm very excited to read the rest of the snarry as soon as it comes out. You've done a wonderful job, and your writing is also very well done, and very endearing.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »