Reviews for Unexpected Effects
KiataXIII chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like the pace of it and the actual idea behind it was extremely interesting. Seriously, a were-Basilisk? I would have never thought of it! It was quite clever, and the reasons behind it were completely valid. You did a wonderful job! While I was hopping for this story to be Snarry, I'm open to Severitus as well. The ending was cute and it wrapped it up nicely. Thank you so much. :]

-Kia-
autumngold chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Terrific story! This story was so incredible to read! Thank you so much for taking the time and the effort to produce this wonderful masterpiece! I hope you write another Harry Potter story soon!
sevispamprinyoualways chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Very much enjoyed this fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
A vere different story and for it I give you: One Silver Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
madd09 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Love a completley diffrent story line then what im used to and I throughly enjoyed it
T. H. Enesley chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Thank you for not putting Snape with Harry. I have a major problem with romantic relationships between students and teachers or anyone in an authority position over a subordenate. To say it's okay since they both are no longer in that position is nothing short of BS. This site is too full of what I consider very inappropriate relationships that are passed off as okay for very weak reasons. Thanks for a well written and thought out story. Just warn us if you are going off in that direction and I won't read and get my hackels up.
moirane chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
A truly beautiful end to a wonderful story! I'm glad you didn't go the Snarry route, but that's just me :P as always, keep up the great work!
Zahra-Maleeka chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
honestly this is one of the best Harry/snaps stories I've red yet. while I'm not fond of slash this story and the way snaps and Harry's relationship progressed makes me feel like I'd be happy for the charectors however they end up or whoever they end up with. I loved Ron hermiony and Nevilles reactions to the news of Harry's little snake problem especially Nevilles. so well done well written and I y hope that you continue writing more HP stories also if u really want Harry and snaps together why not just right an alternate ending to that point :)
Stardust of Orion chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
It was a good way to end this story. I thought a few times that Neville probably had an idea that it was Harry (and that Hermione had no doubt figured it out as well and if she knew, then so did Ron), so I'm kinda glad to have that confirmed. It is really nice to see that Snape is still in Harry's life so much.

As for the whole Snarry thing: I don't mind Snarry or Sevitus/mentor/father-figure whatever type fics. I kind of prefer the mentorship idea usually, but I have to admit that on this one, I was kind of hoping for Snarry (though I think the idea of him as a second Godfather is wonderful too). So, I wouldn't mind reading an alternate epilogue some time (in fact, I'd kind like to see it done just to know), but this is good too. :)
AndyandScott chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
I dont want to be mean but i cant stand my favorite character being gay especialy boyfriend with his enemies, wtf but i dont get why ppl do that i mean, harry is not gay, i hear daniel is but the worst part is that you actually enjoy this whats the point of harry potter in here can you ppl do a good story without spoiling it . Btw those ppl who enjoy it im sorry if i ofend you i just think is an offense to harry, sorry.
dem bones chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Fortunately I wouldn't say this epilogue implies anything, it still can be Snarry in the future. I mean Harry could have still loved Snape even after he married someone else so this epilogue still can imply that the two hook up later on as well.

Either way if this chapter is just a sum up of the future of Snape, Harry and Neville than it really isn't necessary to begin with if the previous story can be read as a standalone and all a reader has to do is forget that Snape kissed Harry's forehead in previous chapters, I mean it isn't that hard to ignore.

That said I look forward to seeing the next Snarry or Snape/Harry gen fic should you decide to do either.
Ludost chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Surprising and happy end, and I really like Namono. One line and you convinced me that she would be great for Harry. I've loved this story. Congratulations, thank you, and good job!- You're fan, Nikki
thegirlinthewindow chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
I very much liked this story. I felt that the plot flowed smoothly, and I enjoyed the way you wrote the characters. I was glad that it wasn't Snarry, because I liked the picture of a sort of father/son relationship that started out so reluctantly. Thanks for the story!
GaleNapier chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
I'd be really interested in reading a snarry epilogue :3 I've loved reading this story, and though I didn't read it for snarry, it is my OTP, lol.
If you don't, I've still really enjoyed the story :D
Loooove it!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Fan of Snarry but read mentor fics too. Would read it if you wrote an alternate epilogue tho.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »