Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Ceti H. Black chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
I think I like this version better. Keep on writing, please!
CrowX chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Yay. I like the other ending just fine, but it seemed a bit rushed with Harry finding a girl, getting married etc. I like this much more better, well, I'm just a slash fan anyway. But it's more interesting to get the built up atmosphere between two well known characters to end in a relationship instead of just having the end like in chapter 15.
Great one. I like the similiarities with the original ending. Looking forward to much more Snarry as you promised. That's great!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
So what's going to happen next? Why does Harry not realize Sev tried to talk about the kiss and was given the impression it was a mistake on Harry's part?
olarst chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the real Snarry scenes!
KitElizaKing chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
So lovely! Thanks for changing this up and developing the attraction between them. Now they both just need to stop being arses and learn how to get along! *laughs* And I love how competent Harry has gotten at brewing and how truly proud Severus is of him. It speaks volumes as to how both of them have grown.
And that Severus is a snake animagus is wonderful!
Harriverse chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
This was a delightful story that could have gone either way. Thanks for sharing your work.
ileleana chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
can't wait for you to update this story is amazing!
shiftyless chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
so very damn goodly
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
CrowX chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
I love this story. So cute. And I think I will take the romantic option, even thuogh I can imagine the normal mentor relationship at this point as well. Ahh, I will just read it both. :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Not a bad story and for it I give you: Five Bronze Stars.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
autumngold chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
I'm very excited about the different ending to your story that you are writing. Can't wait to read it since I would love a Snarry ending! :) Thank you!
BAFan chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
It's really getting interesting now. The gradual build-up of Harry and Snape's relationship...I think you said there was no romance in this fic, which is too bad 'cause it wouldn't take much to turn this into a Snarry.

Reading on...
dead feather chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
But did he pass this thing to his children?
I think I wouldve preferred snarry :)
magicanimegurl chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
I like this idea! A human-snake hybrid... its unique and interesting. I like the companionship between Snape and Harry. It would be interesting to read a Snarry version of this, but it mentor/student version works too. good job!
637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »