Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Pyrane chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
An interesting story ! And I love the relationship "Godfather"/"son" :D
Thanks !

Yaya2805 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Good ending for a good story that show how friendship works!
An alternative epilogue would be really interesting as Severus does not talk about fillings. How would they manage to be together? Maybe a whole new story then.
Great job!
Lin chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
I just wanted to tell you that this story was amazing! I like how you kept Snape in character, he is one of the hardest characters to write correctly. Normally I would agree with your mother I usually don't go for Snarry, however I could see it working in this context. Any way thought this was amazing and am now trolling your other HP work. Don't stop writing, you have a gift.
Cherrie-san chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
As a huge yaoi-fangirl I just have to respond to your note ["There's a chance that some day I might write an alternate epilogue or a sequel that takes the Snarry rout..."]:

Please go for it -

I really would love to watch as Harry further breaks down Severus' barriers against people getting close to him and have him admit that he does indeed care quite a lot.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Well this was a very interisting fic, like the twists.
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I'm cry. This story was so great ; n ; I already miss it. I'll never forget it, ever.
Kazza chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
I'm adoring your story. Harry's so cutely befuddled most of the time. About Boxing Day -its a Public Holiday named for an old tradition in England, the servants had to work on Christmas Day to make their employers' meals and run the house. So on Boxing Day the employers/masters would give the staff each a gift (usually in a box) and the day off.
LeaniaSTL chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Couldn't remember my password & my laptop is testing my determination to NOT toss it out a window... however thanks for the warning about the epilogue. I prefer Snarry, so I mentally finished it that way. Doesn't coincide with your style but it's my happy ending. I did enjoy this story though I wanted to strangle Sev with his stubborn reluctance to admit or accept nicesities directed at him. Good job!
I apologize for any spelling errors or odd letters in words, typing on my nook is challenging and slow.
Arithmancy Master chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Good original story - and that is hard to do when there are half a million others out there.

I had wondered if it was going to be Snarry, particularly when there seemed to be increasing familiarity and permitted name calling, but my clues that it would not be were that there was no 'romance' genre and that Snape told Harry not to call him Severus.

I can understand the idea of Harry wanting physical contact from a parental figure - my teenage daughter often comes up to me asking for a cuddle. I can also understand that Snape insisted that it was to remain a complete secret and would be denied.

Also no surprise whatsoever that Hermione worked it all out. Harry should have known that if she hadn't, she would have been asking loads of questions about what he was doing, why he had to leave at 8pm etc.
KiataXIII chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like the pace of it and the actual idea behind it was extremely interesting. Seriously, a were-Basilisk? I would have never thought of it! It was quite clever, and the reasons behind it were completely valid. You did a wonderful job! While I was hopping for this story to be Snarry, I'm open to Severitus as well. The ending was cute and it wrapped it up nicely. Thank you so much. :]

autumngold chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Terrific story! This story was so incredible to read! Thank you so much for taking the time and the effort to produce this wonderful masterpiece! I hope you write another Harry Potter story soon!
sevispamprinyoualways chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Very much enjoyed this fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
A vere different story and for it I give you: One Silver Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
madd09 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Love a completley diffrent story line then what im used to and I throughly enjoyed it
T. H. Enesley chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Thank you for not putting Snape with Harry. I have a major problem with romantic relationships between students and teachers or anyone in an authority position over a subordenate. To say it's okay since they both are no longer in that position is nothing short of BS. This site is too full of what I consider very inappropriate relationships that are passed off as okay for very weak reasons. Thanks for a well written and thought out story. Just warn us if you are going off in that direction and I won't read and get my hackels up.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »