Reviews for Unexpected Effects
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Well this was a very interisting fic, like the twists.
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I'm cry. This story was so great ; n ; I already miss it. I'll never forget it, ever.
Kazza chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
I'm adoring your story. Harry's so cutely befuddled most of the time. About Boxing Day -its a Public Holiday named for an old tradition in England, the servants had to work on Christmas Day to make their employers' meals and run the house. So on Boxing Day the employers/masters would give the staff each a gift (usually in a box) and the day off.
LeaniaSTL chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Couldn't remember my password & my laptop is testing my determination to NOT toss it out a window... however thanks for the warning about the epilogue. I prefer Snarry, so I mentally finished it that way. Doesn't coincide with your style but it's my happy ending. I did enjoy this story though I wanted to strangle Sev with his stubborn reluctance to admit or accept nicesities directed at him. Good job!
I apologize for any spelling errors or odd letters in words, typing on my nook is challenging and slow.
Arithmancy Master chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Good original story - and that is hard to do when there are half a million others out there.

I had wondered if it was going to be Snarry, particularly when there seemed to be increasing familiarity and permitted name calling, but my clues that it would not be were that there was no 'romance' genre and that Snape told Harry not to call him Severus.

I can understand the idea of Harry wanting physical contact from a parental figure - my teenage daughter often comes up to me asking for a cuddle. I can also understand that Snape insisted that it was to remain a complete secret and would be denied.

Also no surprise whatsoever that Hermione worked it all out. Harry should have known that if she hadn't, she would have been asking loads of questions about what he was doing, why he had to leave at 8pm etc.
KiataXIII chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like the pace of it and the actual idea behind it was extremely interesting. Seriously, a were-Basilisk? I would have never thought of it! It was quite clever, and the reasons behind it were completely valid. You did a wonderful job! While I was hopping for this story to be Snarry, I'm open to Severitus as well. The ending was cute and it wrapped it up nicely. Thank you so much. :]

-Kia-
autumngold chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Terrific story! This story was so incredible to read! Thank you so much for taking the time and the effort to produce this wonderful masterpiece! I hope you write another Harry Potter story soon!
sevispamprinyoualways chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Very much enjoyed this fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
A vere different story and for it I give you: One Silver Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
madd09 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Love a completley diffrent story line then what im used to and I throughly enjoyed it
T. H. Enesley chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Thank you for not putting Snape with Harry. I have a major problem with romantic relationships between students and teachers or anyone in an authority position over a subordenate. To say it's okay since they both are no longer in that position is nothing short of BS. This site is too full of what I consider very inappropriate relationships that are passed off as okay for very weak reasons. Thanks for a well written and thought out story. Just warn us if you are going off in that direction and I won't read and get my hackels up.
moirane chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
A truly beautiful end to a wonderful story! I'm glad you didn't go the Snarry route, but that's just me :P as always, keep up the great work!
Zahra-Maleeka chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
honestly this is one of the best Harry/snaps stories I've red yet. while I'm not fond of slash this story and the way snaps and Harry's relationship progressed makes me feel like I'd be happy for the charectors however they end up or whoever they end up with. I loved Ron hermiony and Nevilles reactions to the news of Harry's little snake problem especially Nevilles. so well done well written and I y hope that you continue writing more HP stories also if u really want Harry and snaps together why not just right an alternate ending to that point :)
Stardust of Orion chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
It was a good way to end this story. I thought a few times that Neville probably had an idea that it was Harry (and that Hermione had no doubt figured it out as well and if she knew, then so did Ron), so I'm kinda glad to have that confirmed. It is really nice to see that Snape is still in Harry's life so much.

As for the whole Snarry thing: I don't mind Snarry or Sevitus/mentor/father-figure whatever type fics. I kind of prefer the mentorship idea usually, but I have to admit that on this one, I was kind of hoping for Snarry (though I think the idea of him as a second Godfather is wonderful too). So, I wouldn't mind reading an alternate epilogue some time (in fact, I'd kind like to see it done just to know), but this is good too. :)
AndyandScott chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
I dont want to be mean but i cant stand my favorite character being gay especialy boyfriend with his enemies, wtf but i dont get why ppl do that i mean, harry is not gay, i hear daniel is but the worst part is that you actually enjoy this whats the point of harry potter in here can you ppl do a good story without spoiling it . Btw those ppl who enjoy it im sorry if i ofend you i just think is an offense to harry, sorry.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »