Reviews for Unexpected Effects
autumngold chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
I'm very excited about the different ending to your story that you are writing. Can't wait to read it since I would love a Snarry ending! :) Thank you!
BAFan chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
It's really getting interesting now. The gradual build-up of Harry and Snape's relationship...I think you said there was no romance in this fic, which is too bad 'cause it wouldn't take much to turn this into a Snarry.

Reading on...
dead feather chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
But did he pass this thing to his children?
I think I wouldve preferred snarry :)
magicanimegurl chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
I like this idea! A human-snake hybrid... its unique and interesting. I like the companionship between Snape and Harry. It would be interesting to read a Snarry version of this, but it mentor/student version works too. good job!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
This story was very captivating, nice job
nanashi chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
really liked it, when harry taught snape parseltongue I kept thinking what the reaction to them speaking in public like that would be
TempduLoupe chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
This is a really unique story, in all of the hundreds of HP fanfics that I have read I have never once came across one like this. I specifically enjoyed how you made it so that harry didn't just suddenly come across superpowers but instead had an obstacle that he had to overcome through hard work. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Identity chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Just a really brilliant and adorable story.
Hesperis chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Incredible story. I liked it very much! o)
Angelfabeth chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
This story is amazing! The epilogue was a teensy bit anticlimactic but it was still good. Your were-basilisk idea is awesome and the symptoms are great :) I really enjoyed reading this!
bluekitnaru chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
well as i dont care one way or the other i liked this end but am intrested in a snarry
Spannerspoon chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Awww! I love a good SnapementorsHarry fic!

hehe were-basalisk - brilliant idea, fantastically written as usual. loved it
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Hey, this was very good! A were-Basilisk is an interesting thing. I could see how basilisk venom might produce something like this, especially since no one else has survived a basilisk bite.
Pyrane chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
An interesting story ! And I love the relationship "Godfather"/"son" :D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Yaya2805 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Good ending for a good story that show how friendship works!
An alternative epilogue would be really interesting as Severus does not talk about fillings. How would they manage to be together? Maybe a whole new story then.
Great job!