Reviews for Delight around every corner
lowi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well, Tsui, if you shouldn't write when you're tired, I shouldn't review when I'm tired.

But I do, so prepare for keyboard smashes and squealing. XD

I loved this, It all made so much sense, and while I like RolfLuna I didnt mind breaking them up here the slightest because tHIS WAS SO THEM.

And Freddie ADFKHAAGK KILL ME

I had forgotten how much I like this pairing dangit
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Bah! I need to write these two soon because I love the idea of this pairing. It helps that my headcanon!Rolf would work so well with Freddie. I really like the way you included Luna and how he's actually okay with the fact that they fell apart. It just goes to show that he's over it and he genuinely has feelings for Freddie and he's not just bored or lonely. And the way the whole drabble is Rolf figuring all this out is so freaking sweet. Oh and the line with my prompt is probably my favorite *dies* Lovely :D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
RolfFreddie is way better than RolfLuna, that's for sure - I don't ship RolfLuna at all, but I don't really have a pairing for Rolf that I enjoy...maybe this could be it, haha. I really like Rolf's attitude towards the fact that him and Luna no longer have a romance, and I like how he's not mad at her over the fact that she's with Roger Davies (never read anything with them, but it's a really interesting idea and I like that you had him involved with Luna as opposed to someone more cliche like Neville, even though I kind of ship them too). I can definitely picture Rolf and Luna treating their sons' friends like adults, so that makes sense you included that. OMM, that was almost hot (you should have made it even hotter, mew! ;)) I love the repetition of 'He's come to realize he's silly, she's silly, they're all silly. It's a black-and-white world all around them, disguised behind the colors.' and then later on 'He's come to realize he's silly, she's silly, they're all silly. It's a colorful world all around them, hiding the black-and-white ease of things.' That was probably my favorite part, I adored that. Great work!
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Gah, that opening line! I LOVE IT! " It's a black-and-white world all around them, disguised behind the colors." That line, I dunno, it's just perfect.

Oh, I liked how you showed that Luna and Rolf didn't treat Lorcan's friend as kids. It does remind me of something Luna would do, though of course we don't know anything really about canon Rolf. But it does definitely set a basis for a relationship between Rolf (or Luna) and one of their children's friends because of the way they treat them like adults...gah, that sentence didn't come out the way it was supposed to but I hope you know what I mean... :L

"His frolicking with Freddie Weasley…"

FROLICKING! FROLICKING IN THE GARDEN WITH TEDDY AND NONTEDDY! OMM, WE HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT THE GARDEN IN AWHILE! XD *dies*

Merlin, I adore the black/white and color theme! It was very creative and I love how you carried it out through the whole fic!

It makes me sad that Luna and Rolf didn't work out, but the way that he just accepts it says a lot about his character, I think. I just, I dunno, I guess we don't know a lot about their relationship, but they seem like they would stay friends since they're both having affairs and don't seem terribly bothered by it. Roger for Luna? Ah, I never really considered that, but I like it I think.

GAH, WHY DID YOU LET IT TURN HAWT! I MEAN, THEY WERE ALREADY IN BED AND IT WAS ALL SET UP FOR YOU JUST TO WRITE IT! WHAT DOES FREDDIE TEACH ROLF? DO TELL!

XP

No, but I really like this. I guess I kind of see Rolf as the slashy or at least down for anything type - he doesn't remind me of someone who would judge based on gender. But that's just my characterization for him...

:D

Gawd, if you think your fic is full of jumbled thoughts then I don't even want to know what that makes this review... I don't know if I've typed one coherent sentence in this whole thing - but I've gotten the point across that I really like it! Right? ;p

-Morghen