Reviews for A Long Talk
YoreReader chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
I love it when writers pepper their stories with interesting and lovable supporting characters. I love that you included Danielle and Barber in the story. They round out a story and make it complete, you know?

And so they've gotten to talk. I'm glad they did. They've said their piece and now know what they needed to know. It can only get better from here on out, right?

Now on to further "talk"... I think for that, they need privacy. I'm going! ;)
YoreReader chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Sister bonding is the best. I'm glad Annie had a chance to confide in Danielle. I love their relationship and it's just right that Annie gets to tell Danielle everything, well almost everything about Auggie. Who wouldn't want to gush about him, right? Uh huh. ;)
YoreReader chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Hahaha! This was torture for the two but so much fun for Danielle.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Man, oh man.

The first part was languorous, easy and perfect then THAT noise! Danielle has such excellent timing, lol. I can imagine how mortified Auggie and Annie must have been. But that's a big sister for you, right?

And she gave them an hour before asking them to get up for breakfast - she knows what's up. *snorts*
YoreReader chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
You are so good at this! I love your Annie and Auggie - even Barber. You write them really well and I feel like I'm watching an episode of the show.

I enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks for sharing it. Now I'm off to read more.
Her Timelord chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Loved all the chapters. Sorry I haven't left separate comments, but I had to read all of them in one sitting it was that interesting.
Moons88 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Your stories always makes me giggle ;), keep up the good work.
cool cat chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful job!
Jade Angel chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Really good job. Loved it. True to characters.
sr10 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Again, loved the whole story. Wish it wasn't over but hopefully you will write more stories. Liked they talked out some of the issues that pulled them apart. I still see more but I like that this ended on an up-beat note. Great writing and good storytelling. Thank you. :-)
call2wrshp chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed this picture-window into Annie and Auggie after the season finale. So loving, funny, and even realistic to a degree. Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm glad you're going to be back for more. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I got so wrapped up in reading the story, I forgot to comment on the last few chapters. Love it. I'll stick with chapter 4 at this point. Thought the 'texting' banter was great and loved the little 'heart to heart' with Barber. LOL.
sr10 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I love your story. It is so genuine.
We all see A/A together. I loved the Auggie,
Annie and Danielle dialog; so much like a big
Thank you for this delightful read. I hope to see
more soon.