Reviews for A Long Talk
YoreReader chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
You are so good at this! I love your Annie and Auggie - even Barber. You write them really well and I feel like I'm watching an episode of the show.

I enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks for sharing it. Now I'm off to read more.
Her Timelord chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Loved all the chapters. Sorry I haven't left separate comments, but I had to read all of them in one sitting it was that interesting.
Moons88 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Your stories always makes me giggle ;), keep up the good work.
cool cat chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful job!
Jade Angel chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Really good job. Loved it. True to characters.
sr10 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Again, loved the whole story. Wish it wasn't over but hopefully you will write more stories. Liked they talked out some of the issues that pulled them apart. I still see more but I like that this ended on an up-beat note. Great writing and good storytelling. Thank you. :-)
call2wrshp chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed this picture-window into Annie and Auggie after the season finale. So loving, funny, and even realistic to a degree. Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm glad you're going to be back for more. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I got so wrapped up in reading the story, I forgot to comment on the last few chapters. Love it. I'll stick with chapter 4 at this point. Thought the 'texting' banter was great and loved the little 'heart to heart' with Barber. LOL.
sr10 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I love your story. It is so genuine.
We all see A/A together. I loved the Auggie,
Annie and Danielle dialog; so much like a big
sister.
Thank you for this delightful read. I hope to see
more soon.
Dianna chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Firenze14 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Great ending to a great story. I can't wait to read more from you.
neshama chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
And they finally talked! I really loved reading this story. I'm sure I'll read it again a few times between now and the season four premiere. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
miss-tarletone chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful! What a lovely ending to the story!
Epona3 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love it! I can't wait to read the other million versions :)