Reviews for Unearthly Things
zulli12 chapter 7 . 4/30
Que lastima, que dejarás inclusa la historia. Porq verdadera mente estaba muy buena la trama.
Random reader 72 chapter 6 . 4/21
Please please please update soon, I need to see what happens next, I seriously I love this story.

Btw, Bruce brings new meaning to level 11 aholes
Jadewing47 chapter 7 . 6/29/2017
Omg this is so good! I'm so hating Bruce right now. Jeez, you have GOT to continue!
kit572 chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
Hi, so Ive been around and I honestly can say, Im frustrated.
Your story is unique, I love this story. I want to (need to) see more.
What happens next?
I found this by accident and i cannot tell you ho many times I hit F5 (I refuse to lay my hopes on only Following (It shows in my mailbox a bit too late)).
Bruce is a depressed, class A asshole.
I pity Dick.
I pity Damian and Jason.
Please for the love of everything precious on this bloody planet. Do not abandon this story in such place!
PLEASEEEEEE!
SneezySoul chapter 7 . 4/3/2017
Oh gosh
This story? - So amazing. Super amazing. Heck, amazing-er than amazing!

Can Damian only see Jason, or can he see all ghosts? If it's just Jason, I wonder how that happened! This is such a cool story I love it so so sooooo much! You are very talented in how you wrote everything here!

I feel bad that Bruce hit him...that's awful, but...I dunno, I guess I can see it happening. (but that could be because I'm new to this fandom, and Bruce never took me as a very good father. I mean, yeah, there were some good times, but he seemed very stoic. Kinda freaked me out, honestly.)

And - just - POOR POOR DICK DUDE HE JUST WANTS TO HELP AND HE DOEsN n T KNOWWWww?

AAAAAAASoduhsifo

*rolls up in blanket burrito* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa
RenesmeVivio chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Wow this fic sounds mysterious yet exciting. I hope you to complete it because it will be Awsome.
I don't know why but when I read Little Wing at the end gosh I was literly want to know what will happen next.
I'm curious soooo terribly curious update if you get new ideas pretty please. It's more like a cliffhanger to me so please add another chapter please.
Fangirlnerd001 chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
please update
kireikitsune chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
I feel like crying. This is such a sad fic. And frustrating on Bruce's character. God, sometimes I wanna punch the guy on the face for being such a douche, especially to his children.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
Please finish!
Lava chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
I don't understand...but it is very...creative?
The Little Chibi chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Really, really interesting story idea. I hope you'll continue it soon.
Glass Box chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Wow this is so cool! I'll click follow in case you decide to update again; you really should if you can. I love this :3
DeathwishJV chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
You stopped the story at the good part D: I really hope you don't abandon this story. I like your writing style and the way you portrayed Damian
shallowclouds chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Please continue!
Blak Kat13 chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Oh my gosh! You have to hurry up and post the next chapter! I've read this story like three times! You better not be done with it just there. This is a great story I love it! Followed it weeks ago! Hurry the hell up!

Ps: I think the word you're looking for in 'foul', fowl means birds.