Reviews for Snow Falls
S. Winter-Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
*incomprehensible words since the feels clogging my throat don't let me elaborate any further*
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
beautiful :)
alittlebookish chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
oh that was painful, your writing is divine!
theMatthewReview chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Congratulations on your excellent showing in the Highclere Awards. This story is a gem.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow, this is so touching and sad. But so glad that they had such a long life together. In my head cannon, this is how it will be! Well done!
Juicy jools chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is so beautiful ..." Living my life with you Mary, it has been a most wonderful journey". My eyes misted over and such a sad but beautiful ending with Mary by his side and love for all eternity.
M/M stories have always been the best and now , I am afraid I am not keen on these new suitors, except, Evelyn Napier. I don't know if any new stories can match these between Mary and Matthew.
Lifewithcourtneyy chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Oh my god... That was so sad :'( You killed Matthew :( ...But I suppose Julian did as well so you're off the hook :P Really great job :)
Midnight Star1998 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I dont really know what to say i loved this story its so sad and beautiful I had to give you some apreciation. I love stories which have long happy marriages. I really loved the sentiment in your story.
j chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I am so terribly sad now wow.
iLLaine chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I cried the first time I read this, but now reading it again after the CS is really soothing. It’s all they could have had… and will not in canon. Thank you.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I'm crying my eyes out. And I know they're old in this story, but I pray it's not prophetic!
boojummed chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh, this is sad, but in a really lovely way. At Matthew's line, "It was the happiest night of my life," I almost burst into tears. I can certainly believe it- how blissfully happy they always look in the proposal scene! And then after that they had a long happy life together, and children, and they still love each other so much... As much as I can't bear to think of Matthew or Mary dying, this is probably the best way it could happen :)
If you were ever to write it, I would definitely read a story about Lady Betty's wartime romance! And about William and Caroline (she's supposed to be Sir Richard's daughter, I think?)
guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was so beautifully written and had such a heartfelt ending. Very sweet and sour- but in a sort of 'notebook" way :) loved it 3
Emjo3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
for the first time ever I cried tears at a fanfic. Simply beautiful :)
R. Grace chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful! Like everyone else, I'm wiping tears as I type this, but I can't think of a lovelier end to M/M's story. This was so beautifully written, and the illusions to canon moments so deeply touching. I loved that you had Matthew say the new ways are better. He loves that the future countess will also be a doctor. I thought that was very true to the character. And Mary's "such good luck," at the end...Perfect! *reaches for tea and tissues* Thank you for sharing!