Reviews for Two Weeks at Camp Hercule
gabelou1991 chapter 19 . 3/24
sukarettimay chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Woah shit so many OCs. Can you tone it down a little? Too many OCs make me feel weird.

Heero Yuy009 chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
please update your story
aisheudbgj chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
I say they all go to gohans house and eat then gohan falls in love w/ a girl from the groop
Chibi Prince Vegeta chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
please come back to this fic i need to know how it ends but i have an idea that is plausable mabey gohan doesnt want the fame so he gathers the dragon balls and wishes that everyone thought that the part where he admitted that he was at the cell games and to being saiyaman was all a dream and shenron can grant the wish. The rest is up to you but please come back I mean over 450 have riviewed so that must mean aot of people want you to continue this story please for my sanity?
dragonprincess3 chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
ideas for the fic huh? umm how about you make gohan go fishin in the classic son style for the whole camp?or he could meet up with the really big dinosaurs toto and family... or he could start air lifting people away from some kind of life threating situation... lime could randomly show up! ... oh i know! they could be in a cave umm... researching bats or stalagmites or something and gohan could blast them out *hercule faints!* trunks and goten could make a comeback from running from vegeta who still hasen't returned and make gohan spar right there in frount of the group! wasent hercule supposed to teach the kids some martial arts? make gohan correct his stance and his technique and stuff ! *videl faints* hehehe! there is all my ideas!good luck
Random dude chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
So far all the interactions have been between Gohan and OCs unless you count the VERY short beginning which is more of a prologue and Hercule yelling through his megaphone. So by now having so many people dislike Hercule and be on a camping trip with him is not only unlikely but near impossible. Essentially everyone but the Z-fighters believe Hercule is the world savior so having so many random people not believing him is kind of stupid and unrealistic. Sorry this review turned out to be closer to a flame but hey the impossibility of the plot deserves one. Good format and grammer and stuff like that though.
gregory chapter 19 . 7/12/2006
maby you make something happen that forces them to go to the ox-kings place or something like that.
kyo anime chapter 19 . 10/29/2005
great story. please update soon.
Maliks Yami chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
i know what you should do. pick a girl from gohan's group and they start to get closer and such, and videl and her father should get the crap betten out of them!

you might have to up the rating a bit though.

and more ideas: make them go back to school and have the school prom or something,

or make the school shut down and the school gets all high tech so gohan can't blast anyone out of there so everyone is stuck there until the power is back on.

I hope this helps. you are one of my most favorite authors.
Avalon86 chapter 19 . 7/3/2005
I really like this story. I hope that you will continue to write it and update it.
joey ss4 chapter 19 . 6/11/2005
That was great i think Videl should try to corner Gohan and question him but starts to notice things and starts to think he is realy hot.
Dragon of the Darkness Flame82 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
great story, please update
Blaze S chapter 19 . 1/17/2005
Savi2070 chapter 19 . 7/25/2004
well, I just think it would be fun if Gohan flew his friends around camp, now that he's "out" and all.