Reviews for Dehumanized
mickkila chapter 11 . 1/14
Love it
Laurie143 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Pretty please update really soon I really wnat to know what hppens next!:)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
cmon chapter 10
AriHera chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Great story. I haven't read one like this before emmet and Bella are cute together. I really enjoyed this one can't wait for more
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Well, I think I like this so far. To be honest at times the grammar/spelling/etc irks me, but that's because my inner grammar nazi just can't help being an asshat lol. I felt as if this story was a little fast pace, all of it happening at once it seemed and the transitions between time not always made evident (like, the scene transitions weren't always clear).

However having said all that, I absolutely adore this story. It could have been structured better but the plot is nothing but awesomeness. I'd even re-read it just for the sake of the plot so far. I really hope you will update this soon and not leave us poor readers waiting in suspense :)

I mean, really, we can't just let Emmett get a chance to post-pone watching Bella eat them pancakes haha.

Continue doing a great job :)

xoxo
MSR
angel897 chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
interesting story to read
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Awesome story so far, I loved it.

Dani
darkness2light65 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
I KNEW IT!
All the twilight stories I've read always had Vicky in it somewhere it was just a matter of time
Leens chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
This one is really interesting! Thanks!
horseandbooklover chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
:) 3
Jessie1221 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Dear Jesus, please tell me you're continuing this story?! I NEED to know what happens next! You've gotten me addicted!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
a bientot
greenwise chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Like it lots. :-)
Omega1988 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Amazing story so far, can't wait 'till the next chapter! Your awesome to!
lemonbutt chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Lol her and her pancakes.