Reviews for The Pool
Princess2018 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Wow that had me laughing hard
Miss Hiraya chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I am definitely confused of they did it or not. Though, I'm still grinning like a , the ending was sweet and definitely answered my initial question-because I never would've believed Bruce to be involved in betting on his two friends xD
Invisibleamericanburgers chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
It litterally took me about halfway through the book to realize that they weren't actually talking about a pool. Like with water and stuff. Then again, it's 3 am and I don't know what I am typing.
It made me laugh once I finally got it! Great book. :)
kamarooka chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Hahahahaha this was brilliant!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hahahaha! That was cute.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hilarious. AND he's trolling for a good cause!
HarnGin chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hilarious!
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
*Dies of laughter.* Love this.
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hehe. Oh that is brilliant.
Loved it
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I have read all of your Voyager fiction before today multiple times and enjoyed each and every one. Today I was drawn to read this one shot and can officially say I am now hooked on Avengers fiction. I will have to dive into this new fandom and read all that I can. Of course it almost goes without saying that I will have to start by reading everything and anything you have written. Thank you for once again sharing your talent and I now have two fandoms to look forward to from you.
J loves JS chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I am loving these stories about Clint and Natasha. Quick question though, are the one shots such as the Pool, all part of the verse that The Skies over Manhattan takes place in. And if so, what is the chronology? Just so I know how to organize them in my favorites in my bookmarks for later reading again.
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
So are they romantically involved?
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
OMG. There is so much wrong with this! I confess to getting a hint halfway through, but still ended up laughing in surprise. Well done.
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Thought I'd take a short Trek break, so this was an entertaining five minutes.
""Crashed practically as soon as she hit the bed. She texted me from the QuinJet - why we set the time so early. Almost strangled me when I did the bouncing thing."" - lol : )
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »