Reviews for The Pool
inkvoices chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Bwahaha, fantastic! I love that Steve destroyed the first pool with a blush, and then ends up practically running the next one, and that Bruce is in on it. (Hmm, I wonder if Steve is too, or at least suspects what's going on, or suspects that the others are using this to get him to spend time with people and he enjoys the company and doesn't want to inspect the whys too closely.) That Natasha crashes as soon as she gets in - of course they must be tired out! And that she said she'd kill Clint for the bouncing LOL. Fun fic :D
JLC chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wonderfully funny - and I can so see Clint doing that...!
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I was already laughing so hard, bUT THEN CLINT CAME THROUGH BRUCE'S CEILING AND I LOST THE ABILITY TO CAN. OMFG WHAT IS AIR.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I laughed so hard at this!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was hilarious!
the guttersnipe chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I would love a sequel on this about that repeat performance... Thanks for sharing!
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOL.

That is all.
Arlome chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh dear. Decided to re-read this hysterical one-shot. The image of Hill licking avocado off her fingers is now for ever lodged in my brain:D
Nico Matt chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh my god that was hilarious XD I wondered why Bruce would be in on it, but turns out he's raising money for orphans :3 So adorable
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh this is excellent! Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
HAHAHAHA god that was brilliant!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
YES! I so called it! I knew it was rigged for sure! This was simply hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing. I particularly liked how they donated the money raised to charity. How very noble. I'm still laughing.
sv4me chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hahaha awesome. Please give us more chapters. Especially the one from Clint & Natasha's perspective where it's not a show anymore... ;-)
Thanks for writing!
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
The kicks I got from this story are nothing short of amazing. A great way to de-stress about finals before they start tomorrow morning. Although, probably not gonna help me get an A. Whatever.

I was wondering why the heck Bruce was betting. Then the end came, and I laughed out loud. Also, that ending makes me want a sequel.
turn2stone chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
oh wow neat... that was fun
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »