Reviews for The Pool
JLC chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wonderfully funny - and I can so see Clint doing that...!
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I was already laughing so hard, bUT THEN CLINT CAME THROUGH BRUCE'S CEILING AND I LOST THE ABILITY TO CAN. OMFG WHAT IS AIR.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I laughed so hard at this!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was hilarious!
the guttersnipe chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I would love a sequel on this about that repeat performance... Thanks for sharing!
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOL.

That is all.
Arlome chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh dear. Decided to re-read this hysterical one-shot. The image of Hill licking avocado off her fingers is now for ever lodged in my brain:D
Nico Matt chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh my god that was hilarious XD I wondered why Bruce would be in on it, but turns out he's raising money for orphans :3 So adorable
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh this is excellent! Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
HAHAHAHA god that was brilliant!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
YES! I so called it! I knew it was rigged for sure! This was simply hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing. I particularly liked how they donated the money raised to charity. How very noble. I'm still laughing.
sv4me chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hahaha awesome. Please give us more chapters. Especially the one from Clint & Natasha's perspective where it's not a show anymore... ;-)
Thanks for writing!
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
The kicks I got from this story are nothing short of amazing. A great way to de-stress about finals before they start tomorrow morning. Although, probably not gonna help me get an A. Whatever.

I was wondering why the heck Bruce was betting. Then the end came, and I laughed out loud. Also, that ending makes me want a sequel.
turn2stone chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
oh wow neat... that was fun
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like sneaky-Clint. I get a feral grin on my face thinking about it. I liked this one-off.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »