Reviews for The Pool
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like sneaky-Clint. I get a feral grin on my face thinking about it. I liked this one-off.
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
LOL! Oh that was too funny! And yes, Clint would totally do this, and Bruce is the perfect stand in.

**wanders off still chuckling**
eicarG chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Ha, I love your Muse. I will follow her wherever.

"Almost strangled me when I did the bouncing thing." LOL! CLINT!

I love that they are doing this for a noble cause. Because Clint would have no problem playing his gullible fellow agents, but he wouldn't actually keep their money, either. And I love the references to your other stuff (yay fire escape crispy critters!). And love that nobody protests Bruce's continued wins because he's, you know, Bruce Banner.

So, I know this is complete and all, but what if Tony found out what they were doing?
B-Dub33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Suh-weet! You must have had LOTS of Springsteen on the brain. I do believe great minds think alike :)
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
haha this was so funny and yet so sweet! and i agree with everyone else a sequel pretty please? :)
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is great every time I read it, my colleague asked what's wrong because I'm grinning like mad ;)

I can absolutely see this happening, absolutely!
SPT chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome! I was kinda wondering why Banner would be involved until you brought up the fundraising. Good work.
winjan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Really nice way to do fund raising
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like that they know their team members well enough to know who to choose as their front man in order to pull this scam off successfully, - several times.
Of course, the fact that they are doing it to help others sent out a big "hurray" from this cheering section.
tayababy chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Well, that was amusing... and something I can totally see happening. And when you opened with Bruce, I knew it was rigged lol :P
XxTheXBlindXBanditxX chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
XD they were betting on when they'd do it? That's possibly the best idea ever. Loved this
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ohh, I just love that twist as the ending. Brought a huge smile to my face. Another super fun read. Thanks!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
The only thing that sucked about this story? That it is marked complete. Come on AF! Write chapter two please?! You know I am your biggest long time fan!

*snorf* Steve's blushing gives way to hosting the party.

Absolutely adore that Bruce was in on it and they do it for kids... lovely.
Blue Maple chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hee hee hee... This is great. I love me some shy, bumbling, sneaky Bruce...
Syntyche chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Okay, so there's the 'awwwww, he's doing it for charity' factor. But even without that I was biting my lip to keep from laughing aloud at a totally inappropriate time. Loved this, looking forward to a sequel (repetion, lol)!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »