Reviews for The Raven and the Crow
sammycrusinix chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
The comment about Jynx Merchant killed me omg! LOL Does he usually not wear clothes?! He's officially my favorite monster right now! Whoa! Raeven's powers are really badass, like no joke I'm loving her insane side though it does kind of scare me that she turned on Yusei. :( Que Crow's Magic lips! XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
Soul Guardian Dragon chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Loving the story! Keep up the amazing writing!
Silent Voice777 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
This is an absolutely amazing story, never think other wise, keep updating please. Thanks for the love, hugs and I plan on collecting those cookies, lol. can't wait for next update
Count Morningstar chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Wow! Raeven really went nuts there. I like how Crow snapped her out of it though. As for the duel, you did okay. But there were a few parts that I felt were a little... sloppy. Over all though, it was pretty good. Keep up the good work.
sammycrusinix chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Oh gosh lol I thought it was hilarious when she stood there wondering who she would like to be paired with, the answer is obvious! XD

IS SHE INSANE?! That's a really reckless deal to make! Gah she better win!

As for your questions I think "Hell to pay?!" is a better sounding chapter name considering Raeven's personality, her potty mouth is great definitely adds to her bad-assery!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Count Morningstar chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Okay, now I think I know a little more about what's going on in your other story. Kind of an interesting love triangle you've got going with Crow and the two sisters. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of this story too. Keep up the good work. :)
Epsilon Crisis chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
So, Raeven will definitely have some significance in the signer events that will occur soon. Interesting, to say the least. I'm hoping to see some more characters in the near future.

Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
cool! please update soon!
Epsilon Crisis chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Oh no. Something's at the door. We're all gonna die.

This should prove to be interesting, as I've most likely said before. I hope I'm right, then.

Epsilon Crisis chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I'd say you're doing well overall. I'm sorry I wasn't able to beta this chapter for you; I had forgotten to mention that I was leaving. The story seems to be coming along nicely. I'm hoping the plot will be introduced soon. And, I'm anticipating Raeven's arrival at Martha's place. That will most certainly be interesting.

YamazakiHikari chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love the story hope u update soon! _
sammycrusinix chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh my gosh! This was an amazing start! I love your character, she's so cool! But I found it strange to reveal all sorts of things about her right off the get go, but I'm super excited to see how this will play out! Update soon please!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
good start to this.
Epsilon Crisis chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This looks interesting. Not too used to reading OC stories, but I'll definitely give this one a go. I'm not sure I'm too fond of Sing's ability to distract the opponent with her appearance. There's something about it that just annoys me. I don't know. Otherwise, the songbird pair is definitely a couple that I'd want to read about. I'm hoping I'll see a couple flaws, though. Unless it completely went over my head, I didn't recall any mention of any sort of flaw. And, being clumsy doesn't count. Just saying for future reference. I'm also eager to learn more about the girls' psychic powers. I've become more fond for psychic characters, most likely because I now have one. Well, I think this will be a successful story if written well and with care. I wish you good luck and good fortune.