Reviews for Sickness
BookWarrior23 chapter 11 . 5/23
Thank you for giving Jack boxers. :)
PlaidOtaku chapter 42 . 5/22
You should watch "What if Jack Frost were the Villian in Rise of the Guardians?" on Youtube. Seriously is super creepy but amazing!
PlaidOtaku chapter 34 . 5/22
I was listening to Panic! at the Disco's "Miss Jackson" and for some reason when they were repeatedly saying 'I love her anyway' I imagined Jack slowly walking to a chained Pitch, with a smile, with the Guardians behind him. And then when the beat went down, Jack started dancing. Idk why, but that is what came into my mind.
PlaidOtaku chapter 5 . 5/14
Like this story a lot! It's different than the others I've seen and it's suspenseful. I honestly don't know why u hated writing half of this chapter, it's one of the best so far.
ThePinkInPinkie chapter 21 . 4/30
I know you wrote this story a long while ago but your question about Lupin is bothering me so much and I just have to answer it. In the 4th book it talks about it. When Lupin came to the school Albus thought it unfit to not let him go to school just because he was a werewolf...So he planted the Womping Willow, dug the tunnel under it and built the Shrieking Shack, just for him. On full moons James, Sirius and Peter smuggle him out of the castle and take him to the womping willow, through the tunnel and are able to keep Lupin under control during the change, But now obviously they have the potion. So glad I got that out! You've probably read the book by now but hey.
wordspiral chapter 44 . 11/24/2014
This was amazing! Thank you so much for writing it. You are a talented author.
Akina chapter 44 . 10/21/2014
I just finished reading your story, and I have to say, I am speechless. When I first started this story, I thought ' Meh. This is gonna be another one of those "Nothing but Dark Jack" stories. ' I'm so glad I kept reading. You did very well on Pitch's backstory, and I haven't even read the books. I love how you stuck to the personalities so well, and gave each character a chance in the spotlight. You are an incredible writer, and I hope to see more RotG stories from you in the future! :D

P. S: I don't know if you do requests, but if you get the chance, I would love to see more stuff about Jack. Even if it's only brief little scenes, I'm a sucker for damsel-in-distress Jack. .'
The Devil's Anjel chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Pitch wants jack for his sex toy cuz jack so god damn sexy Pitch needs a life cuz jack is my sexy plaything no one but me can touch him sexually so Mr. Pitch Bitch can use the ugly bunny for his sex toy JACK IS MY GOD DAMN SEXY PLAYTHING BITCHES
ShadowVampireGirl chapter 44 . 10/12/2014
Wow. Just wow. I read this all in one day.
Jason chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I kill you
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
How come jack always goes through the pain? I mean really, you never see Tooth, North, Bunny, or Sandy, it's always frost.
DarkRaven chapter 44 . 7/31/2014
Oh my fucking god, this was so amazing! Great job! I loved this fanfic so much.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Boxen XD LOL
Guest chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Serves him right. -_-
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Finally you put some clothes! *Waves hands in the air, exasperated*