Reviews for Sickness
Micchi chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
I really really like this story so far! It flows well and it’s just a great story overall I think you’re doing great!
Jazebeth chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
This chapter could use some editing, I mean there's some typo, sure, but the sentences are confusing when there's no italic or double space between paragraphs.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
yeeaaaa nah.

was going good until Evil jack reverted back to good ol' jack and did the cliche "end me, pls, I'm suffering too much"

Yea, I respect that wholeheartedly, buut, did it have to be when evil jack was interacting with the Guardians?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Here's my worst critique:

Ermahgerd this is like, sooooo good! I wish I could BEE like you, like, seriouslyyy, .GEE.
Izzybella12 chapter 44 . 3/10/2017
This was an amazing story and I loved reading it. :) I especially loved the ending with Pitchiner and his wife. That was adorable. :)
Taranodongirl1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Never delete this fic
queenlaur chapter 32 . 3/19/2016
That was great, I'm so glade that Jack and his family found the villege that would be Burgress and that they were excepted there!
queenlaur chapter 22 . 3/19/2016
Let me guess, the shadow Jack reminds regular Jack of his father. And his greatest fear is to become like that horrible man. You mentioned his father left so that means Jack didn't kill him, at least he doesn't have that on his conscience. Even if it was total understandable and out of protecting his sister, I have a feeling Jack wouldn't be able to live with blood on his hands and conscience.
99thProblem chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I like people who like critique and yet I can't say anything negative about this. Such a shame, really.
BookWarrior23 chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Thank you for giving Jack boxers. :)
PlaidOtaku chapter 42 . 5/22/2015
You should watch "What if Jack Frost were the Villian in Rise of the Guardians?" on Youtube. Seriously is super creepy but amazing!
PlaidOtaku chapter 34 . 5/22/2015
I was listening to Panic! at the Disco's "Miss Jackson" and for some reason when they were repeatedly saying 'I love her anyway' I imagined Jack slowly walking to a chained Pitch, with a smile, with the Guardians behind him. And then when the beat went down, Jack started dancing. Idk why, but that is what came into my mind.
PlaidOtaku chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Like this story a lot! It's different than the others I've seen and it's suspenseful. I honestly don't know why u hated writing half of this chapter, it's one of the best so far.
ThePinkInPinkie chapter 21 . 4/30/2015
I know you wrote this story a long while ago but your question about Lupin is bothering me so much and I just have to answer it. In the 4th book it talks about it. When Lupin came to the school Albus thought it unfit to not let him go to school just because he was a werewolf...So he planted the Womping Willow, dug the tunnel under it and built the Shrieking Shack, just for him. On full moons James, Sirius and Peter smuggle him out of the castle and take him to the womping willow, through the tunnel and are able to keep Lupin under control during the change, But now obviously they have the potion. So glad I got that out! You've probably read the book by now but hey.
wordspiral chapter 44 . 11/24/2014
This was amazing! Thank you so much for writing it. You are a talented author.