Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book III: Heirs of the Pride
kimberly chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
stupid janga! i thought she would have changed when she saw sarabi, but what would have been the fin in that!
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
No, Kopa! Don't give in to hate!
Haradion chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
(This review is for the past three chapters.)

Oh Janga... you are not the same as Scar... but you are treading very close to that line. I still can't bring myself to hate her. She is letting her singleminded hatred twist her into another Zira... Something I am sure the others will pick up on.

Ah and Fujo makes an appearance... I hold him responsible for this... I think that hr is real enemy in this story.
Youve opened this story on a Dark note and established the tone very well... I think there will be more blood spilt before this story ends... Over all a very good job. I look forward to reading more!
sophia maria chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
awe tiumaini was my fav! you've got me on the edge of my seat! love book three so far!
akajust1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
i cant belive you killed off Tumaini i thought he would live
amanda chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
tumaini/3
jen chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
loved this chapter, i cried! i'm slowly falling in love with this story. keep it up
Vitanigirl25 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Wow. I just discovered your stories and I love them! I like the plot twists, however, it does become slightly confusing every once in a while. Might I suggest making some sort of family tree? Just a thought. Keep up the great work! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Kopa, no! Don't give up!
I am cross, as I'd had high hopes for a TimainixSiri pairing.
Love your stories!
Brodie-001 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Gah. Well, that was fast, brutal, and extremely saddening. It's always sadder, I think, when a well-developed character is killed off in the blink of an eye, rather than getting a long drawn-out death scene. Just as Kopa has seen development as a protagonist, Janga has really developed as an antagonist, though her motives are still a little cloudy to me. The fact that this story starts off on such a sad note can only forebode worse things to come in the feel department. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and Janga is now my least favourite character. :
Brodie-001 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Well, not much to say, as it's only the prologue. A lot of development with Janga, which as I have stated in previous reviews, is always nice to see with a 'villain' character, her own perspective being a nice change. Anyway, liking the start, particularly with the new plot point of this 'Mheetu' character, who I'm sure will be developed on soon. Oh, and I still don't like Fujo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wait...Malka means "queen"? But he's a guy...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
0.0...but..b-but... :.( update soon please! I am going to review every chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutely love your work; just the right ratio of angst to action, with a little bit of drama thrown in. Not too much humor, but the authors notes lighten it up just right.
Independent Reclaimer chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Heirs of the Pride begins within the middle of Kopa and friends' trek. As I stated (in my intentionally lazy review), the chapter has the brief rush of adrenaline to maintain the balance between story substance and action (which all readers crave for). Though not really the preferable setting for a first chapter, the beginning of Reprisal By Blood still pulls off a worthy chapter. Undoubtedly, it is hopefully not the worst nor best, since the anticipation of this novel.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »