Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book III: Heirs of the Pride
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I would be on the edge of my seat of I werent lying down...
kimberly chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
stupid janga! i thought she would have changed when she saw sarabi, but what would have been the fin in that!
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
No, Kopa! Don't give in to hate!
Haradion chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
(This review is for the past three chapters.)

Oh Janga... you are not the same as Scar... but you are treading very close to that line. I still can't bring myself to hate her. She is letting her singleminded hatred twist her into another Zira... Something I am sure the others will pick up on.

Ah and Fujo makes an appearance... I hold him responsible for this... I think that hr is real enemy in this story.
Youve opened this story on a Dark note and established the tone very well... I think there will be more blood spilt before this story ends... Over all a very good job. I look forward to reading more!
sophia maria chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
awe tiumaini was my fav! you've got me on the edge of my seat! love book three so far!
akajust1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
i cant belive you killed off Tumaini i thought he would live
amanda chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
tumaini/3
jen chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
loved this chapter, i cried! i'm slowly falling in love with this story. keep it up
Vitanigirl25 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Wow. I just discovered your stories and I love them! I like the plot twists, however, it does become slightly confusing every once in a while. Might I suggest making some sort of family tree? Just a thought. Keep up the great work! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Kopa, no! Don't give up!
I am cross, as I'd had high hopes for a TimainixSiri pairing.
Love your stories!
Brodie-001 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Gah. Well, that was fast, brutal, and extremely saddening. It's always sadder, I think, when a well-developed character is killed off in the blink of an eye, rather than getting a long drawn-out death scene. Just as Kopa has seen development as a protagonist, Janga has really developed as an antagonist, though her motives are still a little cloudy to me. The fact that this story starts off on such a sad note can only forebode worse things to come in the feel department. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and Janga is now my least favourite character. :
Brodie-001 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Well, not much to say, as it's only the prologue. A lot of development with Janga, which as I have stated in previous reviews, is always nice to see with a 'villain' character, her own perspective being a nice change. Anyway, liking the start, particularly with the new plot point of this 'Mheetu' character, who I'm sure will be developed on soon. Oh, and I still don't like Fujo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wait...Malka means "queen"? But he's a guy...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
0.0...but..b-but... :.( update soon please! I am going to review every chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutely love your work; just the right ratio of angst to action, with a little bit of drama thrown in. Not too much humor, but the authors notes lighten it up just right.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »