Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book III: Heirs of the Pride
JJZ-109 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Ah, I knew that was going to happen. Fujo feels nothing, and so it shows. Even a friend that risked his life to save him means nothing to his cause.

There's a lot of pits in there...Hopefully they do find him.
JJZ-109 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Very dark, yeah. Great scenes though, regardless. Really drive home why Scar was so hated. Not just a bad king, but a rightly evil one. That explains her hatred of Nala, even though it was for her own good.
JJZ-109 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Wow, great look into Janga's past. I can also see that Kopa is becoming more and more brutal and unforgiving, a possible ploy by Fujo? Though they do seem to be getting closer.
JJZ-109 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Fujo is starting to seem less villainous than before, yet I still don't trust him. I get the feeling he's still going to pull something.

Also feeling even more sorry for Kiara. Her child's dead, her grandmother's dead...What next?
JJZ-109 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Ooh, so close Simba. Yeah, I felt good about it. It'd make her seem even more scary now, which is great. Every villain needs an iconic look.

A bit stupid of Janga to stay when she's got an Army of 50 lions going for Tempest. How can they be beaten like that?
JJZ-109 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Fantastic, this made Tumaini's death feel all the more worse. The entire flashback was written very descriptively and professionally.
JJZ-109 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
That was fantastically done, really building up Janga well. Not an inherently evil lioness, but a cruel and cold one at that. That whole death scene was superb, again sudden, but this time it worked well for the shock.

Tumaini was a great character, he will be missed.
JJZ-109 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Indeed I am asking that question. But nah, I'll just keep reading. No need to wait. I get the feeling that at one stage he was some sort of mentor.

I am more interested, however, to see why she lost her sisters because of Nala.
Aweosmeness4eva chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
This is so good!
Truewhovian82 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Kwa hatua hii mimi nina hakika kwamba kovu ni hereditary
Truewhovian82 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Ok I'm pretty sure "Vitani" doesn't mean "ducks"
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Boom. What a finale! Wow. That was simply amazing. Finally, Fujo is dead! He was such a clever character, double and triple crossing the lions who considered him as an ally. He didn't seem particularly evil. Rather, in his own words, he acted from his perspectives of right and wrong. He acted in the way he thought was right. Very clever. Onto the epilogue, then.
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
FUJO! I'm gonna kill you! Pushing Kopa into the pit like that?! Oh man, you're not gonna be happy when it hits you. See, I'm talking to your characters again! Firefly, you're driving me insane! Another great chapter, and I can't wait to find out where Mateka has been all this time. And yay! Reunions! Tojo and Tama are too cute. Onto the next chapter!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Fantastic! This was a really good chapter, and I really enjoyed reading it. You're writing is simply superb, and it keeps me wanting more! Awesome job!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
And yet another amazing, beautiful and entrancing chapter. Every one gets better and better every time. You're really doing an amazing job at this story, and I cannot wait to read what happens next. Onwards!
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »