Reviews for The Diary Of Tilly Tierney
summerrain12 chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
I loved this story! 3
Jyoti chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
WONDERFUL JOB! I absolutely loved this chapter and I was so happy that her and Dante got back together.
Anrheithwyr chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Megan.
Jyoti chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Ohmygersh!
This was really good, but so sad.
It was definitely a twist on things. I don't even really know who's in the wrong this time. I mean, Dante shouldn't have let her kiss him, but at least he told her that he has a girlfriend. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Jyoti chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Omg I was so happy when Tilly and Dante kissed! Aw, so cute! And Flora's comment had me cracking up. 'Downtown' ahaha, leave it to Flora to say something like that. Wow, I can't believe that Ben's moving out. Ben and Tilly have become so close and I wonder what he's going to do now. I hope that they keep in touch but friends are never as close as they would be if they lived together. The fish thing seemed so creepy, but hey as long as she's happy ahaha. Nice job! I really loved it.
Jyoti chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Wonderful job! I really enjoyed this, especially the surprise with the mummy.
Jyoti chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
This is probably my favorite chapter by far, and the scene with her and Dante, so cute!
Jyoti chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful job! I really enjoyed reading this! This whole story is just amazing. I have NO idea what Emelie's present is going to be but I know it will be good.
Anrheithwyr chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I'd like to write that scene?
Jyoti chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Wonderful job! It was such a shock that her mom came and even more shocking that her dad wants to contact her.
Jyoti chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful job! OMG HE's GAY!
Jyoti chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Wonderful job! I really enjoyed it.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Great job, this seems really interesting! Update soon?