Reviews for Christmas and Crooks
U made a mistake
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
wow
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
Great set of mini fics, many of which have had me laughing out loud! Thanks for taking part. B-D
DoubleEO chapter 31 . 1/4/2013
:) Awww. I'm looking forward to having Tales of 221B back. :) I enjoyed this a lot. Are you going to write more of these next year?
Ennui Enigma chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
Well done!
And a happy New Year to you as well!

Mycroft walking for his new year's resolution? - this I have to see! ha, ha, ha...

"Watson grabbed back a filched glass of champagne from Wiggins, wo innocently insisted he's thought it was his cider." - cute! laughed over this line especially!
I'm Nova chapter 31 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful! Will keep track of your other drabbles for sure. :-)
W33 chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
Happy new year :)
And go Mycroft!
Book girl fan chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
Wow, really? Awesome! Um, I don't think I have any really cool ideas. Okay, I have one slightly creepy one. This may be too weird, so tell me if you'd like something better. Holmes has to catch a murderer who displays his victims like butterflies, as in he pins them to the wall.
mrspencil chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
An excellent end to the series with each resolution more unlikely than the last:-)

Well done!

Mrs P:-)
Ennui Enigma chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Fun!

Guess Holmes and Watson share a common distaste for the cold - they're rather in the wrong city though!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Aww! All the little feels! Too cute!

I love me some Irregulars, and this was absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for this one!

Cheers!
mrspencil chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Poor Holmes:-(

I can imagine him disliking the cold!

Mrs P:-)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Hehe, :) Love all of these.
Book girl fan chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
When does Holmes wear a scarf?
Ennui Enigma chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
Enjoyable little details here. Chattering, stuttering voice of Holmes and Watson was rather cute :-)
Wouldn't mind a little buche de Noel and cocoa myself right now!

"dripping a large percentage of the Thames" - love the description!

And, thank you. Shall revisit ch 26 for the details :-P