Reviews for Truth is Stranger Than Fiction
Sheepgirl3 chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
So, over the past couple days, I read the series that you wrote before this. IT WAS AWESOME! I'm voting that it was Tiger that Hogan married, just cause I liked that pairing. I also want to thank you for bringing Olsen through the war alive and having him and Heidi live happily. I didn't like the one story when you killed him off. [A death in the family.] I also loved the involvement of the other members of the core team and your two OCs. Really enjoyed this!
Sheepgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I love Hochstetter's American slang. 'Hang out.' Classic.
Sheepgirl3 chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
From what I read, the gun act extended from 1945 to somewhere after 1956. That's when private ownership of guns were finally allowed and I think that it was allowed around the same time, maybe a little earlier, for the police. I.E., Wikipedia has everything! I really liked this, good work!
Ruth chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
These collections of stories have been amazing!
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
That was a terrific finale' to a great series (and it also would've made for one heck of a final episode), thank you very much!

I loved this: Special thanks go to: My editor, fact-checker, and researcher, Susan Rubinstein (affectionately known as Snooky). Without her, this book would never have made it to the printers.

*Grin*
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
You've tied the loose ends up from your previous stories nicely. I particularly like the acknowledgments, and the scene around the Hogan dinner table.
ME chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I have so thoroughly enjoyed all 3 of your stories and can't think of a better way for them to end. Well done. What's next?
Jennaya chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Awesome ending. I love it. So Hochstetter just went back to work.
Rutika chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Terrific ending! I especially like Garrett's acknowledgements at the end
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
So Mitch got to write his book after all...I guess that explains SNAFU, FUBAR, TARFU and SUSFU! Where else would Mitch's editor have gotten that information?

I never dreamed Hochstetter would take the revelation of Papa Bear so calmly! But then, what could he have done about it?

Hilarious that you don't name Hogan's bride. Hilda, Helga, Dr. Lechay, Tiger or Gretchen or Olga, or Lily? Or none of the above. I guess we all have our own favorites! And nice touch giving Hogan a sister named Ruth, and a mother who calls him Liebchen.

But I think my favorite part was Hogan's family frantically going through his old letters for clues!
konarciq chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
You know, I feel oddly let down. This intriguing story was just beginning, and already you've marked it complete? Skipping over so many interesting scenes... I know it was just meant as an epilogue, but this story isn't anywhere *near* complete. It may be finished as in "gotten to the end", but there is so much missing that I cannot possibly consider it "complete"!
Six of Twelve chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
A wonderful story. Hogan's briefing of Hochstetter was the cherry on top of the whipped cream!

"How did those rings of steel work out for you, Wolfgang?" - Best line ever!
Hildegaarde chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I like the way you've ended the story as though it's the end of Garrett's book, with all the credits listed, although I must confess to some disappointment at seeing the story marked 'complete'.

The scene at the beginning of the chapter with young Michael saluting Hogan 'like a good soldier' is really sweet!
mmwaveprincess chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Nice. Very nice. Thank you for letting us read your 'book'.
ColHogan chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
So sad to see this story end. But I had to laugh at Hogan's telling his family about the operation and at his nephew Michael. And Hogan was right. The kids were taking things better than the adults. Also loved Hogan meeting with Hochstetter. Sounds like Wolfie had resigned himself to what Hogan was about to tell him, and have to enjoy the satisfaction in the knowledge that he was correct about Hogan being Papa Bear. Also nice to see Garrett wrote a successful book with some help. Also enjoyed that the author had to help Garrett get the book to a publisher.