Reviews for That Which Hides
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was fun :) can't wait for more
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"Go luck, 'lover boy'!" indeed. Based on throb, I'd thought that Murasakibara would be making the first move, but having Himuro make the first move is interesting as well. )
suzuransenpai chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
:W: Beautiful.
Hilaire chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
SOBBING HYSTERICALLY BECAUSE THIS IS PERF. I want to review coherently because that's what this fic truly deserves, but I'm all choked up with feels to really elaborate on the things that I love about this.

I gotta say, though, I really adore Move and Study Date a lot. I love the word play in Move - that was pure genius, ending it so fluidly like that. It was subtle and glaring at the same time, and I really enjoyed it. Of course, Murasakibara's text asking Himuro to a study date was just glorious I CAN'T EVEN. I thought it was in character and still hella sweet, just like the treats he always munches on.

My review will make more sense next time. I hope. MuraHimu deserves more love, so please write more! :D
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Maybe it is because of all the sweets Atsushi eats that makes these two sssooo delicious because I find these two together really cute! And whenever I read about Atsushi I want a lollipop is that just me? hahaha well anyways this was another adorable fic about these two, Awesome job and keep up the fun work! :D
pebble chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
awhhh, that was undeniably cute! these two are my otp.. i really hope you write more to this, some people write one chapter and then run away ;w;
RandomInCommon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
The text Mura sent to Himuro about study dates is so cute!xD I was squealing and spinning about in my chair
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I thought this was a oneshot so I gave it a read XD but this is one of those stories I'd like to see what happens XD I like how you write as well

Oh and since Himuro's well not gay from the start ah problems problems drama and love XD I don't really think Murasakibara's the type to care for gender and all so...yeah

Goodluck both of you nya w -follows-