Reviews for Mercy
ben123456123 chapter 1 . 6/14
You should write more! Please! :)
Icy Storm Shadow chapter 1 . 6/9
_ that was AMAZING! It was so depressing but simply beautiful at the same time! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love it! It's very likely that this has occurred throughout Jack's immortal existence. However DreamWorks wouldn't release a movie so dark and therefore didn't explore this idea. Your take on this was brilliant!
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Whoa. That was ... well, words are hard to find.
Sad. An yet, I like that Jack feels it's a mercy. And, really, it is. If he cannot save them, then making sure that they don't suffer longer than they need to ...
Very sad. But beautiful in a way.
Thank you for sharing.
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
It's too bad more people don't believe in him, he could be more helpful in these cases if they did... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh my goodness. Thats heart-wrenching.

Great writing! It makes me interested to see what bunny or one of the other guardians would do if they came and found Jack sitting next to the body until it was found or something.

Awesome story... *gets tissues*
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Really chilling. (see what I did there? haha.) I love your writing style- it really makes the readers feel.
midknightmist chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
poor jack. thanks for sharing.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
it verry well done. if you want sad in this fandom you might want to try History is Lessons to be Learned, by ShadowObsessor01
Hartanna chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
In the event that you might decide "Hey! Maybe I should continue this story!" I followed it. This was awesome. Well written too.
demoncat22 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You are a true author! This one shot was absolutely BEAUTIFULLY DEPRESSING!
raven2547 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
guardian of winter gotta do what guardian of winter gotta do. winter kills, but it is very pretty. nice oneshot :) it was a nice look from a different angle.
Jaselin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is good, and I like to see other's think along the same lines as me.:)

Thought I would alway's love to see a story where the other guardians find out and actually react to it. (any chance?) :)
Arette chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yes, this shot is awesoem
rlb190 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012