Reviews for Dreamers of the Day
esking chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Is...is...is pretty. How do these magical words flow from your fingers I do not comprehend their wonder you must be a which because you have made me lose my ability to punctuate. Ah, that's better. So lovely. I love how everything is sort of unclear from Phillipa's perspective, and yet just by the brief descriptions of what she observes the whole story unfolds. I like the idea of Arthur and Eames helping raise the kids. Because, let's face it, minus the whole PTSD, major mental issues etc, they would be great dads.
windstar chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is utterly beautiful in every way.
aujourd'hui chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Beautifully told, with the perfect mix of colour and darkness in the characters' emotions. Loving how you expanded the relationship between Phillipa and the uncles and rather neglected the father-daughter bond. In depth and stunning :')
ArlequinGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I just adore the way you write!
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love your, I guess they're character pieces, I'm not sure. But I really love them. They're just so good to read, though they had have a tendency to be rather sad. Also I absolutely adore the head canon you've created for Inception, it's amazing and so detailed.
Vashti chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is interesting, but feels more like an intro or a prologue than a finished story. I'd love to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Really lovely story. You packed a lot of feeling into such a small piece. Thank you for sharing this with us readers.