Reviews for Under a haystack
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
ADD MORE PLEASE!
Anthony J. Lockwood chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
This is like reading a horror movie from the monster's perspective. Lots more fun this way.
ProngsPotter22 chapter 14 . 10/3/2017
No, no, no! You can't leave it there! Please, please continue this! What happened to Jamie and Jack? Will the Guardians save them? Is Jack going to get his powers and memories back? Will Jamie be saved, die or become a spirit too? Please update and let us know! I'm begging here!
yummypie193 chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
WHAT WHY WHERE ARE YOU IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS D:
PLEASE COME BACK
THAT CLIFFIE WA QIWUEHZBDAWHEFKUAWGEFJAWEBHFMAWEBYFUAE

In other words, your story is really interesting and original, and it was awesome to read. Thanks for writing, I hope you update soon! :)
(Was that more coherent? :P)
bluefrosty27 chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Oh my god. How can you be so cruel!? It's been three years! I loved this so much!
This cliffhanger killed me x,(
Autumnights chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
It's been almost three years and I'm still dying from this cliffhanger you left us with.
lilyblaney chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Oh my word nonononono this is so amazing why hasn't this updated in so long
Duckscrossingtheroad chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Please update this! I need to know what happens!
empty to be deleted chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
I know it's been more than two years but can you update a little?
empty to be deleted chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
YASSS JAMIE, YASSS. Plot twist number three!
empty to be deleted chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
North started to bounce on his toes in delight as Jack opened the book and turned to the first page.

The Guardians waited with bated breath, watching the not-so-frosty winter spirit's eyes as they scanned the page. The legends started as Jack let out a loud sigh, accompanied by the soft thump as Jack closed the book and tossed it on the mattress next to him.

"Well, that was useless. I can't read English, only French."

.o.

Based on the fact that Jack died in 1712 and Louis XIV ruled until 1715. Louis XIV inadvertently started his own culture and France became the powerhouse of the world. French was the dominant language, used by all merchants and businessmen, much like English today.
empty to be deleted chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Oh shit, plot twist number two.
empty to be deleted chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Oh shit, plot twist.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
This is amazing! And what a cliffhanger!
Not your best idea ever, Jamie, but I'm sure between him and Jack they'll manage to get out. Although part of me wonders if drowning in a freezing lake might just be what it takes for Jack to return to winter-status.
Well done!
wubtastical chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
OH MY FREAKING GOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I need to know what happens!