Reviews for Under a haystack
Autumnights chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
It's been almost three years and I'm still dying from this cliffhanger you left us with.
lilyblaney chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Oh my word nonononono this is so amazing why hasn't this updated in so long
Saturday the 14th chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Please update this! I need to know what happens!
MarburyBlur chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
I know it's been more than two years but can you update a little?
MarburyBlur chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
YASSS JAMIE, YASSS. Plot twist number three!
MarburyBlur chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
North started to bounce on his toes in delight as Jack opened the book and turned to the first page.

The Guardians waited with bated breath, watching the not-so-frosty winter spirit's eyes as they scanned the page. The legends started as Jack let out a loud sigh, accompanied by the soft thump as Jack closed the book and tossed it on the mattress next to him.

"Well, that was useless. I can't read English, only French."

.o.

Based on the fact that Jack died in 1712 and Louis XIV ruled until 1715. Louis XIV inadvertently started his own culture and France became the powerhouse of the world. French was the dominant language, used by all merchants and businessmen, much like English today.
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Oh shit, plot twist number two.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Oh shit, plot twist.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
This is amazing! And what a cliffhanger!
Not your best idea ever, Jamie, but I'm sure between him and Jack they'll manage to get out. Although part of me wonders if drowning in a freezing lake might just be what it takes for Jack to return to winter-status.
Well done!
wubtastical chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
OH MY FREAKING GOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I need to know what happens!
Mangaanimea113 chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Nooooooo is there more?
Alibi Nonsense chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
I love the casual references to your take of Jack's puritan childhood - I don't know why, but I do. And the Bring Jamie idea was a very, very good one of Bunny's. Maybe it sort of counteracted the stupidity of Jamie's most recent.
Sonic chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
The Book is awesome! Please update! I'm Slowly dying!
Sonic chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
This is AWESOME! Please update I'm slowly dying!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014