Reviews for The Orange Cat
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 7/5
Loved the story but was it really only 272 words?
heronlove chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Oh that was too cute.
CartoonGurl201m chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
HAHAHA! Hermione is almost ALWAYS right!
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Love this. :D
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
omg, that was soooooo cute! omg, i loved it! :D
Teddy Falk chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
DUCKS! BEST FRICKIN DU... I mean STORY EVER!
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow. I actually read this story several years ago on MNFF and was in the mood to find it today. SO glad I did!
PotterNerd143 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Cute :"))
nerdygirl1172 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
aaaaaawwwwwwww that was super cute and nice and awesome and amazing and cute again and and I'm saying and too much
Amabeth chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
SHE'S ALWAYS RIGHT! loved the story! It'a awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was amazing!Keep writing!
Jammiedodger15 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww, that was really good! :D
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aw! This is amazing!
Adsy chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awww. I love Hermione/Ron fic. This one was really cute. Oh wouldn't really think that they would remember something from that long ago, but for the sake of the story, I understand. I really liked how the characterization of Hermione wasn't too different than she was in the books. I do, however, remember Ron from the books being a little more straightforward than your Ron. I also liked how you didn't kid-ify Ron and Hermione that much. They were realistic for their ages. I find than many authors don't write young children realistically, but you manage it well.

A few little things I noticed. In the second to last paragraph 'deja vu' is spelled wrong. 'Exasperatedly' doesn't have an 'h'. I really liked the story, though. One more thing. Have you heard of RMI? It's a role-playing site that is focused on writing. Just by looking at this story, I think you'd love the site and its writers. Actually, I'm pretty sure there is staff spot open now. Definitely check it out. :)
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You're awesome! Keep on writing:)))