Reviews for My Dream Proposal?
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/4
OMG! I can't stop laughing! That was the best proposal ever! Hahaha!
FairyTailBookworm chapter 2 . 6/12
Oh My Fing God That was hilarious
1Cinnamon chapter 1 . 3/18
Omg I'm dieing. This was a really good short story. I can so picture this as an anime!
EmeraudeLucille chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Pffffttt! That was was sooo insanely hilarious. I want that dream wedding proposal too, totally unique, more fun and not cheesey.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Man, like I already knew that the Fairy Tail was a bit crazy. Still I can't believe all of them would actually go through with THAT request. Dude, that was one WEIRD proposal!
nightdreamerofthestars chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
sequel!
zooeyandvincy chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Hello! I definitely LIKE this story! It's a really great one! It left me laughing like crazy and had my heart clench so much \\\ that I said out loud, I think I might really have a heart attack or heart disease during the 1st chapter when Lucy's having her own world about being in love with Natsu but him marrying another girl, it's so great :D . I don't know how to express the different feelings I felt in reading this, but it's so great ! I really like it! Sorry if I really sound crazy but that's just how I felt :D Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! Nice writing you got there :) good luck on your other work of arts :) I'm so happy for reading this one, I'm going to share this to my friend, I bet she will be squealing in joy and we'll have this story be our topic for a long time :D thank you again!
MyFangirlingWays chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
GAJEEL AND LUCY BROTP. I LOVE THIS.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Lol, KNEW IT. XD This is FABULOUS. Laxus cares enough to do that for them ;u; The rest are understandable.
kat5552 chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Lol! So much hilarity! Great little short. I can just imagine Gajeel terrorizing a wedding dress store. Lol omg Gajeel in a dress
tori chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
:-d hahahahahaha,sooo funny,great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Dude I can see this happening XD
Godschildtweety chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Really good
Coolanime14 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Hahah
karez94 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
i laughed so hard at that water spray