Reviews for My Dream Proposal?
Cute
Etherious Natsu20102003 chapter 1 . 6/23
Nice story buddy loved it its funny and lovely
JadeDragonXx chapter 2 . 4/30
Hahahahah God that was so funny. Lol
alydragneel chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
typical lucy, not realizing they are dating already lol
alydragneel chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
not dating but you wearing his scarf
biskitmonkeyaks chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
I keep coming back to this fic whenever I feel like having a laugh...and it gives me one every time
Hilarious
Lady of Eldritch Literature chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
BEST. PROPOSAL. EVER. so very much them, A
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
OMG! I can't stop laughing! That was the best proposal ever! Hahaha!
FairyTailBookworm chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
Oh My Fing God That was hilarious
1Cinnamon chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Omg I'm dieing. This was a really good short story. I can so picture this as an anime!
EmeraudeLucille chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Pffffttt! That was was sooo insanely hilarious. I want that dream wedding proposal too, totally unique, more fun and not cheesey.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Man, like I already knew that the Fairy Tail was a bit crazy. Still I can't believe all of them would actually go through with THAT request. Dude, that was one WEIRD proposal!
nightdreamerofthestars chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
sequel!
zooeyandvincy chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Hello! I definitely LIKE this story! It's a really great one! It left me laughing like crazy and had my heart clench so much \\\ that I said out loud, I think I might really have a heart attack or heart disease during the 1st chapter when Lucy's having her own world about being in love with Natsu but him marrying another girl, it's so great :D . I don't know how to express the different feelings I felt in reading this, but it's so great ! I really like it! Sorry if I really sound crazy but that's just how I felt :D Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! Nice writing you got there :) good luck on your other work of arts :) I'm so happy for reading this one, I'm going to share this to my friend, I bet she will be squealing in joy and we'll have this story be our topic for a long time :D thank you again!
MyFangirlingWays chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
GAJEEL AND LUCY BROTP. I LOVE THIS.