Reviews for League of Legends Judgments
Carnage068 chapter 21 . 5/2
That was hilarious at the end. Love it. Love all of the judgements, really. They're all great, and it's a shame you've let Riot convince you into not making these anymore.
ArcticLeviathan chapter 23 . 3/9
Hello! My name is Justin and I very much enjoy your series. I should wish to speak with you, for I find you a highy intelligent person, and a curious one as well. Such persons are few and far in between. Good luck!
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I was quite curious why Syndra would join the League. Now that I've seen various versions of her judgements, including this one, I can probably understand why she did so.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Nicely written judgement for Kha'Zix. I like the fact that he quickly realized he was in an illusion. His perceptive skill doesn't fail him even when his mind's being explored.
Anon3 chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Hgggg Thresh augh that was so perfect.
Lady Minerva Vicalyn chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I felt that your judgments were excellent, until I came to this one. The ones before were well thought out, and I felt that they really echoed the personalities of the champions, or how I imagined their personalities.

I didn't feel that way with this one. I'm not sure if you have read Ashe's lore, because it doesn't seem to match this judgment. As a result, I didn't feel so good about this one. If you are writing to the old lore, perhaps you could try writing a judgment to the new Ashe lore?
ScrewTeam-blank-goTeamMe chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
Do yasou next
Darth Litarius chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Katarina is going to serve Noxus on the Fields of Jutice and kill her allies? Either this is a typo or Kat is more bloodthirsty than I realized.
Darth Litarius chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
I love Veigar. He's the only mage I can play properly. His combo just feels so natural to me. To the point of where I'll use it bwfore my mind knows I've done it.
Darth Litarius chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
If I was the summoner I would have come in as Tibbers. It would have been funnier. Also, I always pictured Annie as a 6 year old. Her speech pattern and voice seems to fit that age. Of course, I don't knkw for sure.
The Dude Of Doom chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
Dr. Mundo please Dr. Mundo!
Joe5 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
wow you got nailed Akali's personality really well and the Kinkou order also. Great job with these!
Johnny TheEpic Chhun chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
DO JINX!
Guardian Kamelot chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
Oh my god, i think this is one of my favorite judgements and i've never played this guy o_o
thesadisdichunter chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
While I haven't ready all of your chapters, I've noticed a shared flaw in several of them. In judgements, the champions should be actually facing a challenge, something that could be considered traumatizing if it weren't for the fact that they were champions. In some chapters such as Zed's, Diana's, Zigg's, Pantheon's, etc., it doesn't seem like they're facing challenges or tests, but rather simple flashbacks.

To give an example of what I mean, take your judgement story of Zed. Instead of simply going through a memory of him having a fight to the draw with Shen, it could have been him losing a fight with Shen, something that would be a surprise to Zed. This is another thing judgements sometimes feature, in which the champion's memories are being relived, but a traumatic twist happens (Ex: Leona is stabbed and feels both the pain and shock of it in her judgement, since this isn't how her memory went)

It also feels somewhat repetitive since there isn't exactly much expanded on when doing only flashbacks. From reading the lore pages we already know the background or origins of the champions. For example, the merits of your Rammus story was not in the description of Rammus gaining his powers in the jungles (Something we already know from his lore), but from the reactions and thoughts that went through him.