Reviews for Sleepover
Shadowvulpes chapter 5 . 5/25
Great story, you portray both House and Cameron's personalities perfectly. Great smut too!
femphoenix chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Since I don't watch the show I can't give an elaborate review but going off of this just being a story I like it so far. Nice way to get House and Cameron together. I'll read the rest later :)

Told you I'd read some of them eventually ;P
Savior Emma Swan chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Lovely work. Perfect built up to a delicious final chapter. Bravo!
Lanaholic chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Liked it. Very nice. Plot and smut - both well thought of. hehe!
E.S chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
This was very well written. I'm not sure if you meant to turn this into a short fic, but I really hope you'll continue it and show how the relationship progresses!

One piece of constructive criticism: when you say "taught," I think you mean "taut."

Definitely looking forward to another update. It will be very interesting to see how House behaves when he wakes up in the morning.
E.S chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Loved this chapter because I can imagine events unfolding in this way if Cameron and House ever did pair up.

Don't be disheartened by the lack of reviews. People should be reviewing your work, because it is worthy of the attention. But I'm sure there are loads of people who are reading and are simply too lazy to review.

Keep writing, and I'll certainly keep reading & reviewing. Would love to see some drama/complication thrown into the mix for future chapters.
parttimeficwriter chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I'm liking this, it's been a treat to read. I'm hoping there'll be more of it x
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
hm! interesting. :)
ladybellatrix chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
:O yay new chapter! thank you! woopwoop hameron sexytime! :D
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
You did very well. Sweet, convincing, and sexy.
DayDreamer077 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
interesting! hm!
MrsBock chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I still read House docs and I am really enjoying yours. Thanks for continuing!
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Actually, look at the numbers. Many people are reading and writing House fan fiction. Anyhow, good story. Please keep going.
ladybellatrix chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
oooh! love the slow build up to hameron sexytime!
DayDreamer077 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
that was pretty interesting. hm!