Reviews for A Matter Of Time
Demoness Kneesocks chapter 5 . 4/21
Please keep on going, dont give up on this fic!
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Oh so feels like cross between Terry Prachett's witches (her comment about new age witches is just so Granny Weatherwax) and stereotypical pagan Stone,I think it's stone circle in film,do you know that according to writers it's faery circle.
Ally chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You have a great plot, but please work on your punctuation.
lycanbride chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Love it! Plz write more!
EveJHoang chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I love the Mor'du stories, however sparse they are, and your idea of it is as lovely as the others. It's been a few months since you last updated so I dare hope you will do so again soon, I'd love to read more. Do you have any idea how long it would be?

Anyway, even if you never update again, it has been a pleasure, thank you for writting so far!
My Solitude chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
Stansa chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Plez wright more!
Magyk of Fyre chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Oh this story is soooo good! Please write some more! Gosh this new witch sounds really evil; or at the very least quite troublesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
tinawinna chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
... I don't like the sound of this caster. She may be able to help break the curse, but it sounds as if she's gonna put them through some serious shit and trials first. Not to mention after reading that the part about the white wisp that she sent gave me the shivers as well and I trust my instincts. I just hope Merida and Mor'du can get through this in one piece.
can't wait for the next update.
tinawinna chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I hope they can find the witch and break the curse, so that Mor'du can be together with Merida and never have to be alone again.
tinawinna chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Yay! I got to hear Mor'du's thoughts. :D
Poor Mor'du. :(
tinawinna chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I hope Merida is able to help Mor'du break his curse. Also I really want to know what Mor'du is thinking.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This seems like its gonna be interesting. :)
jcat30 chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
I like your story! The ending of the movie just was not what I wanted as far as a love story, not that, that was the central point of the movie, but I like this one better. The Mor'du storyline is something like Beauty and the Beast, but with Brave new twists. I like that it is Merida's insights learned from her mother's bear incident that helps her to see beyond the surface now. I look forward to more.
Yo chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
That's actually a wonderful OC, I'm imagining her to be like Gothel from Tangled, is that okay?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »