Reviews for Hellboy: Sweeter Than Anything
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I generally like Hellboy/OC fics but someone recommended this for me and when I read this: WOW! I'm very impressed on how well-written this is and you managed to keep Hellboy's love interests in character.
Holly chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
LFSJDHGLKDJFHGKJHFSDGKSDFHGL SDKFHGDFSLGH

Oh okay now I am crying. Ack. That was horribly sad, bittersweet, gut wrenching and beautiful. The imagery is so incredibly powerful, and the way the women interact with eachother... Ack. You have killed me with feels. akghadflkghkfjhgsdf

I'm gonna have to re-read it, but holy mothballs. Gosh. I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WOULD LIKE A BETTER REVIEW THAN JUST SPEWING OF WORDS BUT oh my goodness help help help ow. ow.
Crimsonbloodbender88 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Awsome! Do you plan an following story?
Flint and Feather chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I'm teary - in tribute to how amazingly you create and elicit these moods! In lengthy accounts of three women, all broken in the throb of grief, your descriptions of emotions and reactions are so varied and never duplicated.
And every Hellboy universe looks for one more hero - the woman who will joyously give birth to his child.
Flint and Feather chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
You're so adept in interpreting that these reminiscences could only be told through the souls of the women that Hellboy needed, as much as they came to need and love his courageous, complex, though troubled manly heart. The deep sense of loss is so relatable.
Flint and Feather chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I've so enjoyed your previous stories of Hellboy's love relationships with Kate, Alice and Anastasia.
Kate's regret at not having fully consummated their love physically, is more than a tug at the heart, since she knew his deepest self so intimately in every other way.
kristin.boucher.5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This story made me cry! Actually it made me cry *multiple* times! Beautifully executed. Thanks for writing something about the women in Hellboy's life. We don't get enough stories about them!
Chan Groves chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
This was really top! I really want to get into Hellboy world now! He seems so intriguing! Great job
Samantha chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
God but this was just SO beautiful to read...it was heartbreaking and touching and I am just sobbing with Hellboy feels right now over how well you wrote this...SO glad that I checked this fanfic out 3 I thought that you did a fantastic job of writing all three of these amazing women from Hellboy's life and their feelings at losing him...
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I was wondering when you were going to post some new stuff. :D Great chapter