Reviews for The Opposite of Sex
Artela chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
I really like this story and wish that you will continue it.
I understand that you guys probably won't finished it though.
Is it possible if you could tell me the plot,please?
ScarlettBandita chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Aaaah! Darn you for cliffhanging! (Sorta...) And Harry really needs to get with the program. But why doesn't he know? He was, like, asleep during that class, right? How'd he doze through that mess? Poor Draco... I hope Harry stops being slow soon, for her sake!

Again, a wonderful chapter. I look forward to the next, and thank you for sharng this with us!
ScarlettBandita chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
LOL at Grandpappy Malfoy! "REMINDS ME OF A RABBIT..."! :))))

Funniest chapter ever. Also a very interesting story. The author's notes are kind of confusing, and the whoke?"bedtime stories by Snivelus" premise, as is the way Draco refers to her/himself. Toward the beginning she was referring to herself as "him", and, though I realize that gender is what you think of yourself as, it was all a bit bamfoozling. :P

Overall, a wonderful story! Thank y'all for sharing it with us!

-Burg
Annabelles-Snowbell chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
this is really good and i am kind of sad that it hasn't been updated since 2003 or at least that is what it says anyways i hope to be able to read the next chapter soon.
tolazytologin chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
This is awesome. I wanna know what will happen soon. Please! lol update soon.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
feral draco! haha she totally went ballistic! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS IS SUCH A COOL STORY!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
wow that was amazing what draco did with all that flexibility and gracefullness! GREAT CHAPTER IT'S AMAZING I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO BLOODY WONDERFUL!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
oh no mcgongall dont take off draco's clothes! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO FANTASTIC I LOVE IT! U BETTER NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
i'm so happy harry saved him! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
harry is so dense! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! U BETTER NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
hm draco is overly feminine. i wonder what that coine is. GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO FANTASTIC I LOVE IT!
haiylighGIRL chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
please please finish this story please!
Happy chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
Man, this *so* needs to be finished! Awesome fic:)
Belecine chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
Please update as soon as you can!
MutaKu chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
It's such a pity that you decided to abandon this story, seeing as a lot of people still bouncing on their heels waiting for your update. This is a great story, humorous and entertaining.. So please, take our pleas into consideration and continue this story. We're just that desperate to see the ending.