Reviews for The Goddess, the Sins, and the Fuerza
Karen chapter 11 . 4/25
Finally! well done on the chapter, I wish they were longer tho. Which suck.
Karen chapter 9 . 4/25
Hhmmm this chapter was short, it could of been longer. But it was still good tho, so keep up the good work.
karen chapter 7 . 4/25
Damn, what just happen? Did that beast actually bet accelerator, I don't get it how is that possible. His ability should of protected him.
Karen chapter 6 . 4/25
These two paring seems nice, I would like to read about them. Anyway, great job on this chapter. I don't think it was bad, just wish the guy can catch up and save misaki.
Karen chapter 5 . 4/25
Wow, I seriously thought they were a goner. nice chapter by the way, I like you written style it's really good.
Karen chapter 4 . 4/25
God I love these two together! personally i think you did a great job with this chapter, touma and mikoto were both in character, and I like that your taking step by step to developed their relationship.
Karen chapter 1 . 4/25
This story seems very intreasting, can't wait to read the next chapter.
SheenYih chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
I hope you update soon

I want to know what'll happen to Gunha and Misaki .
Nice Work by the way
guest chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
I read all your fangic at once, I can't stop reading! is very interesting.
Please update soon.
Sargent Crash chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
I liked this little chapter. Character interactions and development is a big part any story. Glad you didn't drop this story.
Lui chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Wow cool chapter, kakine's arc is probably my favorite so far. I like this story and hope you'll get to complete it, but I also feel the need to throw in some criticisms. The constant perspective shift is kind of off-putting, especially with such short chapters. I wouldn't mind so much if the stories were more interconnected but as it stands it feels like you're writing 5 different fanfics. Maybe this is all the introduction phase and you've got some brilliant plan to tie everything together but I'd like it if you dropped a few more hints as to what the main plot is going to be.

Anyway enough of that, just throwing in my two cents, I do like the story and am excited to see where you intend to take it.
P.S - Accelerator is not op enough!
omegadude1 chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
So I just marathoned the entire thing over the past 6 hours or so, and I like it pretty well so far. I look forward to seeing how this goes. Keep up the good work!
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
this is a good story so far but i was wondering, where the group from To aru Majutsu no Index are at exactly i mean is the dimension or reality something you personally made up or is it something that was already created but you are using as a sorta crossover?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Very nicely written. Great details thus far.
deathmask83 chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
lastima que tenga que esperar 5 capitulos mas para ver la venganza de misaka pero alegre de que bere las historias de hamazura-mugino-Takitsubo y sin duda una de mis favoritas misaki-sogita