Reviews for The Goddess, the Sins, and the Fuerza
BR12345 chapter 28 . 7/19
I just marathoned the whole series and it's been a really interesting ride albiet some errors here and there (like i thought Mugino had 5 cards with her in the forest then it somehow became 10 when she was in the castle? Might be just a misread on my part) and all of the storylines are really outstanding in their own right but it looks like you haven't updated in a while, really wish you could continue soon but of course your real life stuff comes first. Hopefully this fic isn't abandoned when I just found it D: the world you've created is really intriguing, and I really want to explore more of this world alongside the Index characters, and watch them develop from there. (ok I'm biased towards Misaka, and her story had just ended right before she turns badass and rip up that woman, hopefully with a railgun, so please make an update in the future! Doesn't have to be soon but I would really really want to read that scene, pardon my selfish request.) Thanks for reading this long review.
If your not busy with anything. Plz continue. I l
Karen chapter 11 . 4/25
Finally! well done on the chapter, I wish they were longer tho. Which suck.
Karen chapter 9 . 4/25
Hhmmm this chapter was short, it could of been longer. But it was still good tho, so keep up the good work.
karen chapter 7 . 4/25
Damn, what just happen? Did that beast actually bet accelerator, I don't get it how is that possible. His ability should of protected him.
Karen chapter 6 . 4/25
These two paring seems nice, I would like to read about them. Anyway, great job on this chapter. I don't think it was bad, just wish the guy can catch up and save misaki.
Karen chapter 5 . 4/25
Wow, I seriously thought they were a goner. nice chapter by the way, I like you written style it's really good.
Karen chapter 4 . 4/25
God I love these two together! personally i think you did a great job with this chapter, touma and mikoto were both in character, and I like that your taking step by step to developed their relationship.
Karen chapter 1 . 4/25
This story seems very intreasting, can't wait to read the next chapter.
SheenYih chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
I hope you update soon

I want to know what'll happen to Gunha and Misaki .
Nice Work by the way
guest chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
I read all your fangic at once, I can't stop reading! is very interesting.
Please update soon.
Sargent Crash chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
I liked this little chapter. Character interactions and development is a big part any story. Glad you didn't drop this story.
Lui chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Wow cool chapter, kakine's arc is probably my favorite so far. I like this story and hope you'll get to complete it, but I also feel the need to throw in some criticisms. The constant perspective shift is kind of off-putting, especially with such short chapters. I wouldn't mind so much if the stories were more interconnected but as it stands it feels like you're writing 5 different fanfics. Maybe this is all the introduction phase and you've got some brilliant plan to tie everything together but I'd like it if you dropped a few more hints as to what the main plot is going to be.

Anyway enough of that, just throwing in my two cents, I do like the story and am excited to see where you intend to take it.
P.S - Accelerator is not op enough!
omegadude1 chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
So I just marathoned the entire thing over the past 6 hours or so, and I like it pretty well so far. I look forward to seeing how this goes. Keep up the good work!
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
this is a good story so far but i was wondering, where the group from To aru Majutsu no Index are at exactly i mean is the dimension or reality something you personally made up or is it something that was already created but you are using as a sorta crossover?