Reviews for The Goddess, the Sins, and the Fuerza
SheenYih chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
I hope you update soon

I want to know what'll happen to Gunha and Misaki .
Nice Work by the way
guest chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
I read all your fangic at once, I can't stop reading! is very interesting.
Please update soon.
Sargent Crash chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
I liked this little chapter. Character interactions and development is a big part any story. Glad you didn't drop this story.
Lui chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Wow cool chapter, kakine's arc is probably my favorite so far. I like this story and hope you'll get to complete it, but I also feel the need to throw in some criticisms. The constant perspective shift is kind of off-putting, especially with such short chapters. I wouldn't mind so much if the stories were more interconnected but as it stands it feels like you're writing 5 different fanfics. Maybe this is all the introduction phase and you've got some brilliant plan to tie everything together but I'd like it if you dropped a few more hints as to what the main plot is going to be.

Anyway enough of that, just throwing in my two cents, I do like the story and am excited to see where you intend to take it.
P.S - Accelerator is not op enough!
omegadude1 chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
So I just marathoned the entire thing over the past 6 hours or so, and I like it pretty well so far. I look forward to seeing how this goes. Keep up the good work!
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
this is a good story so far but i was wondering, where the group from To aru Majutsu no Index are at exactly i mean is the dimension or reality something you personally made up or is it something that was already created but you are using as a sorta crossover?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Very nicely written. Great details thus far.
deathmask83 chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
lastima que tenga que esperar 5 capitulos mas para ver la venganza de misaka pero alegre de que bere las historias de hamazura-mugino-Takitsubo y sin duda una de mis favoritas misaki-sogita
Fateful Archer chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
Dude are you saying your going to make five chapters in a few days? You are awesome! One of the things I hate most is waiting on the next chapter of a story. Now I love this story even more. Good chapter, glad to see Touma out of his slump, and can't wait to see what happens next.
Fateful Archer chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
I love Accelerator and Dark Matter's stories the most. I like Touma's and Mikoto's story to, but the only buzz kill is I'm not used to seeing Touma do defeated. Output two have done a lot of character development on Shiage , but not much on the other two girls and how they have been affected. If you can do that as soon as possible please. Glad to see the story is back, can't wait for more.
Flame chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
mmmmhhhh, -.-

i didnt wanted to sound angry or so, it is the opposite, i like the OC's :)

great chapter and im happy that you mentioned his "being weakened" part :) makes much more sense now :D
deathmask83 chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
increible asi que kakine y alice finalmente escaparon aun que debo decir que pese a ser solo mi 3er. arco favorito es increible

el 2do. es el de sogita y misaki y sin duda alguna el primero es el de touma y misaka.

sigue asi que pese a ser pocos hay verdaderos fans de esta historia
DarqueDeath4444 chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
Some Accel x Mikoto please?
Flame chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Seems like you want to give any single group his own loli XD

kakine has his little girl, accel has his little goddess, etc. etc. ;)
nindjo chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
don't realy think i can give him any advice i mean i like to think i can write well but i woulden't realy know how to help someone write beter but i wil continue to suort this story with reviews if that helps in anyway