Reviews for Lost but now found
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 6/7
One hell of a story I really can't wait for your next chapter
PandaPride chapter 5 . 4/29
Oh My God! You have to continue this story it is amazing! I can't wait to see what will happen next I hope that you get back to this story and continue to write. I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
katraj0908 chapter 3 . 4/22
Slughorn was the potions professor...
Shadow Midnight Djinn chapter 5 . 4/21
Yea this is a great story and i hope it can continue, maybe he talks about how he got this powerful and how he found Bael, or how Bael found him.
Goose chapter 3 . 3/4
I hope you have an explanation for making Ron into a redheaded Draco.
Shadowsmage chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
interesting start!
diagonalpumpkin chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Reading about Harry beating up Malfoy can be surprisingly satisfying. Thanks for another great chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
*tries to regain his breathing because of his hysterically laughing*

YOU ARE A GENIUS!
Rio47 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
I like your story mate can't wait for more.
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Cool! Look forward to the next update.
Albionia chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Brilliant chapter, really really enjoyed it ty.
Venquine1990 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
If this site had a like button like on Youtube, I would be demolishing that thing!
Nanettez chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Where is Sirius in this story?
Nanettez chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Why is it that Ginny is a second year in this story and Hermione is in third year? Is there a particular reason why they are all a year older when the chamber is opened this time.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Wait so if Harry grew up in the 1930s in an orphanage from the time he was 15 months old to his current age before his 1940s fight with young Tom Riddle landed him back in the future, just HOW did he wind up STILL growing up known as Harry Potter? Why didn't the orphanage people give their latest new charge, who HAD to be way too young to fully know his original name, let alone pronounce it properly, 15 month old in their care a NEW name for him to grow up knowing himself as? Its not like he arrived in the past with a letter with info on him like his first, middle, and last name or even a birthday listed. All he had with him during his time traveling were the baby night clothes on his back that he was sleeping in the night Voldemort attacked his family. Unless hos full name was stiched in the night clothes somewhere.