Reviews for Summer of Frost
Zyenna chapter 14 . 4/13
Daaaaaw... That is too freaking cute! I love the ending. I'm so happy that Jacks sister saw him.
SecretSkrill chapter 14 . 4/3
OMG! What an AMAZING story! I loved it !
Someone chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Well Done!
FlightFeathers chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
This is really good, the story. I loved the behavior of the mini-fairies in the first few chapters. They were really them. Everyone was in character. Jack/Tooth was a bit cheesy for me. But hey! What's love without some cheese? (Where did THAT come from?)

Cupid, the spirit of love, is so mean and evil! I mean, shouldn't he be filled with love? Chapter thirteen was my favorite chapter. But I would have loved to read the poem Jack wrote!

I enjoyed this fic in the starting. I still did until the end - but a little. My excitement was short-lived, I guess.

Your writing needs a little improvement (and there were small mistakes). It was nice to read a well-written and well planned out Frostbite fanfiction! Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I don't mean to sound rude.. But when it's summer in the northern hemisphere, it's winter in the southern hemisphere. And vice versa. Thus Jack can't take a summer off, since its winter on the other half of the globe..
F W S A E chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Awwww
You better hope that Tooth never finds this because it's so sweet it gives you cavities.
I love Jack's sister, and my heart just broke at the "Jack, get down from there!" memory. The way you did that was so clever!
This is a really good story, I would love to read more of your work! Thank you so much!
Five Elements chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
"Jack was strangely good at controlling the fairies. He used a combination of bribery and assertive leadership to make sure they kept working."
For some reason that makes me laugh so much.
sophiarouse chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
oh my gosh i love your fic it was so cute and awesome. Honestly i am going to cry. This fic brings me to many feelings
sophiarouse chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Oh my god i love it. It was charming and cute.
Spartan10007 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Aww...that was nice. Great story. Good luck in the future
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
I love this! EEEEKKKK! ITS SO GREAT! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!
Jaeme chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Absolutely splendid. The most original romance I have read in months. You absolutely nailed the characters and the environments. Headcanon accepted.

The Jazzmeister
Ahy Sairl Gen chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
This was a lovely story. I loved how creative you were with the different spirits and the subplots. It was never boring to read. The romance was believable. And they were in character. Keep at it! :)
drizzt chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
cupid sounds like a prick
believeitornotimamom chapter 13 . 9/17/2013