Reviews for Summer of Frost
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 14 . 11/18
Aw...
So
Freaking
Good
See, most stories for ROTG, if they even feature a pairing, are something like JackxPitch or JackxBunny or something and it's so so hard to find an good Frostfair fanfic round here. So thank you for writing this!
Redhead ninja assassin chapter 14 . 5/6
Awwwww, cute! :-)
jtdarkman chapter 14 . 4/24
Seems like the end almost got steamy...well marginally warm with these two lol. Great story and a wonderful read. Thanx for the ride
poupou02 chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
beautiful!
Zyenna chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
Daaaaaw... That is too freaking cute! I love the ending. I'm so happy that Jacks sister saw him.
SecretSkrill chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
OMG! What an AMAZING story! I loved it !
Someone chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Well Done!
FlightFeathers chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
This is really good, the story. I loved the behavior of the mini-fairies in the first few chapters. They were really them. Everyone was in character. Jack/Tooth was a bit cheesy for me. But hey! What's love without some cheese? (Where did THAT come from?)

Cupid, the spirit of love, is so mean and evil! I mean, shouldn't he be filled with love? Chapter thirteen was my favorite chapter. But I would have loved to read the poem Jack wrote!

I enjoyed this fic in the starting. I still did until the end - but a little. My excitement was short-lived, I guess.

Your writing needs a little improvement (and there were small mistakes). It was nice to read a well-written and well planned out Frostbite fanfiction! Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I don't mean to sound rude.. But when it's summer in the northern hemisphere, it's winter in the southern hemisphere. And vice versa. Thus Jack can't take a summer off, since its winter on the other half of the globe..
F W S A E chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Awwww
You better hope that Tooth never finds this because it's so sweet it gives you cavities.
I love Jack's sister, and my heart just broke at the "Jack, get down from there!" memory. The way you did that was so clever!
This is a really good story, I would love to read more of your work! Thank you so much!
Five Elements chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
"Jack was strangely good at controlling the fairies. He used a combination of bribery and assertive leadership to make sure they kept working."
For some reason that makes me laugh so much.
sophiarouse chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
oh my gosh i love your fic it was so cute and awesome. Honestly i am going to cry. This fic brings me to many feelings
sophiarouse chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Oh my god i love it. It was charming and cute.
Spartan10007 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Aww...that was nice. Great story. Good luck in the future
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
I love this! EEEEKKKK! ITS SO GREAT! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!