Reviews for My Master
Chuck the programmer chapter 5 . 12/7
Good shit. This is awesome. 10/10
I know the author claimed this was just a whim, but i cant tell if this of supposed to be a crack fic or if they are simply incapable of writing a proper Alucard... Either way, their out of character portrayal is ruining my mental image of Vlad the Impaler.
Alucard took that a bit too easily. Just saying. XD
LightnigJack chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
ooooohhh~~INTERESTING! I'LL MOST READ MORE!
ZE Bri-0n chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
You must feed Alucard a mage or five. Thousand. Yes, that idea has probably been done before( me and a friend even made up a rather hilarious short story about roughly the same thing happening. We took Cannon!Alucard and Abridged!Alucard, and feed them various versions of the same person, Cannon!Roy Mustang for Abridged!Alucard and well as Abridged!Edward Eric, and their counterparts for Cannon!Alucard, as well as the Corpsetaker and Victor Sells from the Dresden Files, then dropped them into another anime. Then the idea fell flat. We had considered feeding them Kotomine Kirei though.) but still. Alucard, with (more?) magic. You may now be even more terrified. Maybe have him eat a rhyme dragon, or an elf as well... bulk up, diversify. Maybe even a void mage. Feed Alucard ALL of the souls!
Chaos689 chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Fuuuuck you!
NEVER write a fic where Louise actually has and keeps authority, or where the main character is subservient where I can see it!
Kill people!
Burn shit!
Fuck louise!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Great chapter and plot
LordGhostStriker chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

MILK FOR THE KHORN FLAKES!
aleksej36 chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Loving it so far but you shouldn't try to make more like hellsing abridged first four chapters were totally fine if you ask me
NerDeath chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Ok i must say two thing they i will explain them and give some advise. First plot is good, i don't doubt it. I like that crossover, i really like. But as i write reviev i must say also a bad things whic hare in story.

First it's too short. Once i read text of more experience writter and he said chapter should be at least around 4k words, and i agree. It's make them more enjoyable. Try it.

Second, text it self. And let me explain. It's too much text in one subparagraph. Try make more break between them, because noone like reading whe ntext is all on paper and sentences are mixing with each other making reading uncomfortable.

Third more detail. Try write more details about characters expression, their emotions their thoughts in curret situations. This will make them more realistic while reading and also make readers easier imagine this situation.

Hope it will help you.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Oh Alucard don't ever change, LMAO.
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
that is badass
coronadomontes chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
buen capitulo-good chapter
Zaralann chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Too much shit taken from the 'Abrided'...
Zor Lord chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
This is great,you should make more