Reviews for My Master
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ya know... when I read the summery and reached "on a whim" the image of Alucard from Hellsing (Ultimate) shifted to Hellsing (Abridged) one...
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
the runes make him so much more badass he broke the word
Mazamba chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
IT. IS. BACK! good thing too, I was beginning to think you'd given up.
DruidGensokyo chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Well, I should just start by saying finally! There is a Hellsing x FOZ crossover with this theme. I have read your previous three chapters some time ago, and so far it has interested me. Putting Girlycard in was something pretty natural to this fic (in my opinion). It was just rather sad that it took so long for this to be updated.

Ch 4 is fine, and I am still looking forward to more, but alas it might be just me but I find the updates to be really short, hope you could extend it to perhaps around 2,000. Well considering my fics are often in the word range of 4,000 to 10,000.

Like I said, this is interesting and looking forward to see more from you.

There was something else also...oh yes here is a link to a picture which I think you will find extremely relevant. Use it as the fic's front cover if you so choose. I just hope that ffnet is charitable with linking.

.us/posts/675353?tagsgirlycard

Druid
KO chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Oh dear, this won't be good... FOR GUICHE ANYWAY! LADIES AND GENTS, Alucard's in the house! Cover your asses and take cover, for the king of badassness and vampires has come!
coronadomontes chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
este fanfic es muy dibertido,
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
cool! please update soon!
Zaralann chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Interesting!
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
hmmm, thanks for updating, and your writing is still great, I hope I can expect updates more often?
DD soul chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Huh, and here I thought Alucard killed you for putting him in a fanfic with a tsundere, but I've been wrong before. Still, gave me a few chuckles reading it, but I hope the next chapter is longer. I hope he doesn't find you before then. Bye
CryptIXeeper chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
well well...I hadn't expected this to update.

But I'm certainly glad it did!

:D
kwerli chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
yes finaly a new chapter this so makes my day
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I do not know much about Alucard, but I know that will be fun
TheGrammarNaziIsHere chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
hmm
Residenthobo chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
i like this, and find your misconceptions about who the minion truly is here amusing.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »