Reviews for FateZero Survivors
zopholdrix chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Thoughts it cant comprehend as an anti deity weapon-this is simply fun, despite the fact that the only servants i recognized were Aizen and Kakashi.
And Gilgamesh, to a lesser extent.
Maybe whitebeard?
Ashen Author chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
YAY! Statistics! He's really overpowered, but it's been awesome enough that I don't really care.

Do you have a plan of where you want to go with this, or are you just winging it?

Either way, good luck and good writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Este fanfic es magnifico, deberian salir mas capitulos.
Ashen Author chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Hey, it would be fun if you included some of the Servants' stats at some point. Just a suggestion.
But aside from that, awesomely scary is going to burn.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh % #&!
Kakashi Hatake.
This is going to be horrifying. And that's just the ones I recognize. I almost feel sorry for Gilgamesh.
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
This is pretty fun.

Keep up the good work.
beargeek15 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Definately. Write it with me now. Def. In. Ate. Ly. Four times in one chapter, I ask you...

Beyond going all Rouge Angles Of Satin on us, this is a solid setup chapter. The bit with Aizen and the dreamless drug, that was inspired, and nice forshadowing on Shrodinger.
Nemrut chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
It has been some time since I had my last "OH SHIT" moment when I read the story but when I realized that Aizen was Saber, it was definitely a big one. I really, really dislike Kiritsugi, so I am really excited to see how Aizen is going to screw him over, I feel bad for Irisviel and Ilya though.

You should be careful with the words defiantly and definitely. You used the former when you meant to use the latter.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
excellent chapter
CJL20115 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
great chapter update soon
Zaralann chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Piterio chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
This is scary stats. I mean it. The chapter was great. And i can't wait to see aftermatch of it. Though it's a shame we didn't see how Kakashi fairs. Well there gonna be next time. Until then.
SEESWildCard chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter. Making Gilgamesh actually select what weapons to use and do a good ol' neck lift was a nice touch.

Stats seem about right. I'm fine with your Dragonrend explanation. Can't wait for more.
Unlimited Lulz Works chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Woah, Assassin/Kakashi's luck F-
Dragolord09 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I wonder how much Tokiomi will be in debt by the time this is over?