Reviews for In Love At Last
kikatyugi chapter 33 . 2/20/2014
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS, SO MUCH! The feels, that was a
Amazing freaking story! I hope I can be as great a writer as you are! I'm sorry if I annoyed you by you reading this but thank you!
WinchesterWho chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Please sequel? I love this story and it is amazing!
Eleshey chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
Oh my god, I can't believe it's already the end. I just started yesterday, and now I already finished. I just love this story, it's perfect!
I absolutely want more, and I can't wait for the sequel.
But don't get stressed or anything, I know how it is with school and stuff. Just wanted to say: you are amazing!
(sorry, if my english is bad, I'm from Austria)
so, bye, hope you're doing well :*
JadeMaryC chapter 33 . 11/8/2013
Wow! Thank you for this story. It's really good. I can't wait for the sequel!
-Jade
TopazSwiftie13 chapter 33 . 9/4/2013
Omgeeee! Just read this the whole way through in one day! I was hooked! PLEASEEEEE write the sequel soon! You just earned yourself a new follower Sydbuscus! 3 BOOP!
I LOVE Sparkley Scars chapter 33 . 8/27/2013
I finally check my email and this is the first thing I read. I was not disappointed. How do you achieve utter perfection like this? The ending tugged at my feels so much! She's gone. The perfect two is no more; at least for now.

"Yah. I think I like this just fine." For some reason this line just made my get all teary eyed in such a happy way. It's just too cute.

And, him talking to his mom about her. AWWWW! Toby's so close to his mom so I can really see him doing that, which only makes it all the more perfect. I'm excited to see what the other Turners will think of Kendall when they finally get to the "meet the parents" step.

But, gurl, Kendall... You've should've told him about Olga. You're in a relationship; there's no secrets anymore. And, that is definitely not something you should keep to yourself. You're strongest as a unit, not separate beings. I have a feeling that if Toby knew, he'd put a stop to that kinda shit right away. No one messes with his gurl and gets away with it!

This whole thing with Alice that you touched on here just doesn't seem right. No one just does something like that. There has to be some reason why she just dropped off the face of the planet like that and I have a nagging feeling that it's not good. Hmmm...I'm not sure if you're going where I think you're going with this or not...

Regardless, the story as a whole was absolutely wonderful. 53,111 words over 33 chapters, that's nothing to laugh at and I'm so proud of you gurl! I can't even imagine how happy you must be with yourself. Be proud of your extraordinary work. I'm glad I got to come along this ride with you. :) And, I'm so happy that you followed through and continued this. Show those haters that they can suck it! I can't wait until the sequel is published. I have a feeling it will be brimming with even more epicosity than this one. Good luck with writing Sydney. May the plot bunnies be ever in your favor.

Peace off for my final review on this story. BOOP!
Lady Ibara Phantomhive chapter 33 . 8/25/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You can't just do that! I'm so hooked on the story, I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
Will the sequel be a rated M too? I really hope so lol
aphnellie chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
Aw :'( SEQUEL ( MAKE IT NOW!
Doveflight chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
This was a really good story. You need to change it to completed though, when I first saw it, I thought it wasn't finished. I can't wait for the sequel. Can you pm me when its out (if you remember) because I don't want to miss it.
NonOfficialGACMember chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
Ok. Sequel. That's good. IM GOING TO DIE OF BOREDOM IN MEANTIME! PWEESE MAKE IT SOON BECAUSE I HAVE ADD AND IMPATIENCE SYNDROME AND IM SUPER DUPER HAPPY THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TRACKED YOU DOWN AND KILLED YOU FOR SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!
MissHunni chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
:( that's so sad.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THR SEQUEL! I think I spelled that right..
IKhandoZatman chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
Dan Howell is amazing.
NonOfficialGACMember chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP POSTING PLEASE DONT LEAVES US HANGING! NONONONONONONONONONONO UPDAAAATTTTEEESSS! IT IS JUST TOO BEAUTIFUL! GODS AT LEAST MAKE GRYPHON TALK! EVEN IF ITS SHORT! UPDAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OUTRO OF WHITENESS REDNESS AND DARKNESS! PS BLESS YOUR DOGS FACE. IF HE SNEEZED DURING THIS REVIEW, BLESS HIM. PEACE OFF! BOOP!
MogwaiTheCat chapter 32 . 8/13/2013
Oh...my god. This is just...beautiful! The romance and drama were written perfectly! Continue to write! Nine sta- no! Ten outta Ten!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »