Reviews for A Summoning Gone Awry
BrightSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
Have I already reviewed this?

This is so much fun. Exactly what fanfics are for!

I hope to see this continue one day
Ariel Schnee chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
For the summon, how about Taylor Hebert?
Corwyn chapter 2 . 12/27/2019
Interesting! Thanks for sharing it with us.
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 10/17/2019
I love it! Lerner's knowledge will change the fate of many worlds/times. At least if they get to keep their memories. Can't wait to see whose summoned next.
BrightSkywalker chapter 2 . 10/1/2018
This is actually ridiculously fun!
obliviated fan chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Let me just say that I would love to see this one continued. It's got that half-cracky SI fun where they turn everything topsy-turvy, which is absolutely delicious to read the fallout of, when written well - and you have the skills for it.
Ariel Schnee chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
This is great!:)

Hope to see more soon!:)

As for third summon character...

Here are my suggestions now.

1. Taylor Hebert
2. The Doctor (your favorite number)
3. Princess Luna (the pony one)
WHCnelson chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Interesting Story... MORE!
Ironhair chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
Nice self insert, good fleshing out of initial ritual.
Going to definitely read more.
Edit - will you be updating more? Looking forward to this
Ironhair chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Read this after a few years, still want more :)
My review before I remembered I had read this earlier.
Nice self insert, good fleshing out of initial ritual.
Going to definitely read more.
AliasKelly chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Cute, and intriguing - Lerner's encounter with Harry and his harem is not cannon: are Rand and Moiraine also not cannon? I hope you continue with this - if you're stalling because you can't figure out who to summon from TLotR I quite understand!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
I hope you get back to this one day, it's hilarious and has the potential to be more.
Difdi chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
This is hilarious! You HAVE to write more!
LadyDisdain2014 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Rand? Really? Couldn't have summoned Mat? He's far more interesting any day.

So, I can see how this doesn't have legs...but Luna as an Aes Sedai legit does. As does Mat Cauthon in HP. There's a nugget of an idea here that could really be something, but I think if you want to explore it, you have to throw away the Harry Harem and Rand Al'thor stuff you've got as the first few chapters. Jesus isn't as interesting and you've got two of them now.

I'd love to see a really good WOT and HP crossover. I loved the bit of WOT that you pulled into Curse of Truth.
Edgar3t chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Dude you are eff-ing insane, this story has the makings of an awesome tale what happened? Cool story great idea and hope to read more