Reviews for Unfair Justice
The Fluffy Ball chapter 16 . 5/23
I love this story! It's the reason why I'll be so sleep deprived at work today. It's a shame you haven't updated this in years, but I definitely understand life and health issues getting in the way.
ouchie wowchie it h-hurts
until they reached their destiny..

Ahem. You mean... destination?
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 16 . 4/28
Loved it. Can’t wait for more
Time Emperor chapter 15 . 4/7
I wish you'd continue with this.
pikachukite chapter 16 . 3/19
awesome book. loved every second of reading it. cant wait for more! please continue when you can!
Julietterose4901 chapter 6 . 1/26
Nice
Secondlandia chapter 14 . 1/21
This is great. I’m usually not a fan of the “main character is severely hurt and traumatized when they meet these new people” fanfic trope, but you pulled it off really well.
This chapter felt like an end of season 1 episode.
BloodRedNightinGale435 chapter 1 . 1/8
please update
ghostboy1225 chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
I hope your well even 3 years almost 4 later
Fireofargentis chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
I am dissapointed
Random Flyer chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
I love this story and I'm very sorry that it hasn't been updated in a while. You could probably end it with Danny being rescued from his mental prison and then make everything that follows a sequel story, so that potential ending helps a bit. Still I wish you'd posted more. Anyway, thanks for the story!
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 11/15/2017
Good luck~
bibliophilea chapter 15 . 11/13/2017
This is a pretty cool story! I enjoyed reading it! I really liked seeing Danny's mindscape, and watching him slowly begin to put his mind back together while unconscious. I also enjoyed seeing things from the perspectives of the others on the team, and the leaguers! I'm sorry about your hands - I hope you've managed to recover since then! Regarding the rewrite, take your time! You and your health are ultimately more important than this story.

Thank you for writing what you have written, and for putting it in a place where I could find it!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 16 . 10/5/2017
Good luck with your recovery, and your writing. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I don't mind if it's long ... after all, it means that much more chapter.