Reviews for Unfair Justice
jewels3622 chapter 4 . 7/24
This is really well written! You honestly have better grammar and spelling than those who learned English as a first langauge. Keep up the good work!
Winter's Folly chapter 10 . 7/13
Wow, love this.
Farala chapter 16 . 7/12
Why must you be so cruel and not update! I really like this story and it would be da bomb if you updated. please man. and in the next chapter could you add more Vlad? I really like him and more amazement from Zatara because Danny is awesome and he defeated the king of spirits
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 16 . 5/28
I would LOVE you so much if you'd update this soon! It's SUPER GOOD and very well written!
Your story is really good. I love it. Please update!
Uub God Of Destructuon chapter 2 . 5/16
Im pretty sure Danny did not have to breath in ghost form or any of the half ghosts/ghosts in the series
emichan18 chapter 16 . 4/22
Y U NO UPDATE
Ceanna Morgan chapter 16 . 4/8
im gonna go out on a limb here and say this story is probably dead but i really loved it, two thumbs up!
Ambiguous Cake chapter 16 . 4/8
I am sorry to hear about your hands, my artist friend has carpal tunnel for a while and it sucked for her a lot. I know you haven't updated this in a long time, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it anyway! You get into so much depth with each of the characters, all of them basically, and it was a lot of fun to read. The stuff you did inside danny's mind with the memories locked away and stuff was brilliant. Also, gotta love the split dannys. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better by now at least, and thank you for what you've written!
Rosie dragoneel chapter 16 . 4/5
I haven't read a story this good in a while L! Please update soon!
InfernalFox chapter 16 . 3/21
UPDATE! !
Alyssa chapter 16 . 2/28
I love this story! Even if you don't continue it, it is amazing. Thanks for putting so much time into this!
ZarahZavill chapter 16 . 2/8
I love this story but sadly you haven't post anything in a couples years now :( if you could finish it that would be great
Rider's Light chapter 15 . 2/7
Good story, hope that you pick it back up again
gilly boy chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
So you aren't going to finish this, way to leave us hanging. It's been well over a year and nobody has heard a word from you. Maybe in the future you'll update.