Reviews for Unfair Justice
J.Jocelyn chapter 1 . 8/21
I'm sorry to hear about what has been going on in your life, and I hope you get better. I would like you to know I have never read a crossover more well written and well planned than this one. The idea was intricate, and the raw emotion intense. I stayed up well into the early hours of the morning to finish reading what you have written so far; I could not put it down. You have written one of those rare works where when then characters feel pain, so do the readers, and when they cry we readers do too. I truly hope you are able to continue on with this story and that you read this and know this is something that will stick with me forever. The idea of what Danny went through is uncomprehending, and it truly makes me wonder if we are the people in the world who could survive what Danny has endured. We all believe ourselves to be strong, but we never know how we will react until we are already in the situation. Thank for writing such a piece that really makes us look at ourselves inside.
percab8531 chapter 16 . 8/15
Hope you feel better and update soon!
Gaby chapter 16 . 8/12
Hope you're feeling much better! This is one of the best crossover stories I've read so far and very much hope to see the next update! :D
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 16 . 8/9
NOOOOOOOOO! Please continue this story! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! I have to know what happens!
daraidiay chapter 15 . 7/30
Hi! This is really good so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you're still planning on continuing it, but if you're medical condition is preventing you, don't worry about it! Get better before anything else! ;)
RMWT chapter 16 . 7/26
Wow. Your story is amazing. Heartbreaking in subject matter, beautiful in its construction. I love how well you respected the original/canon backstories and personalities of the characters, while making everything fit the serious context of the YJ universe. You even made the GiW seem legitimate - an achievement in itself.
I totally understand that you've had some health problems and other stories and commitments to attend to. I hope you are still feeling better and that at some point you will return to this story as it is in all honestly probably the best fanfic I have found. I'm willing to wait for years for a good story.

On a final note, your use of the "doors" and "ceilings" imagery reminded me of a quote from one of my favourite novels:
"“Perhaps the greatest faculty our minds possess is the ability to cope with pain. Classic thinking teaches us of the four doors of the mind, which everyone moves through according to their need.
First is the door of sleep. Sleep offers us a retreat from the world and all its pain. Sleep marks passing time, giving us distance from the things that have hurt us. When a person is wounded they will often fall unconscious. Similarly, someone who hears traumatic news will often swoon or faint. This is the mind's way of protecting itself from pain by stepping through the first door.
Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.
Third is the door of madness. There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.
Last is the door of death. The final resort. Nothing can hurt us after we are dead, or so we have been told.”
(From "The Name of the Wind", by Patrick Rothfuss)

Hope that you are still going strong and will update soon.
The Richmaster chapter 16 . 7/25
This has been a very well written story so far; I really hope that you will continue this some day, it seems to be building up to something good.
Though, I would have thought that this story fit better in the genre of 'Friendship' than it would 'drama'.
Jsomethingorother chapter 16 . 6/7
Hope you get your health back. Great story!
Anon chapter 16 . 6/3
I can honestly say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's astounding- you convey so much emotion without going off into bizarre, yet manage to keep the characters true to themselves even after putting them through intense emotional turmoil. It's really sad to see that this hasn't bean updated since 2013- though you do say you are working again in 2014... Well, either way, good luck- you've got a lot of people who would like to see how this ends, myself included, so I hope you can update again soon.
This is taking way too long to update (pardon my rudeness) and I am about to "officially" abandon this story.
XxNightjar chapter 16 . 5/4
I hope you feel better 3 3
Can't wait for the next update :-D
InfiniteAngelBeatri chapter 16 . 4/27
Please continue this story. I need to know of Danny is okay or not now. Awesome story so far!
wow chapter 15 . 4/14
You write very well. Your story flows right. Its too bad its boring and depressing the shit out of me. I was expecting it to get better at some point, but it looks like thats not going to happen. Bad form
I hope you feel better and I hope you are inspired in your works!
I like the side of the theories that no matter Plasmius' insanity or rage or 'evil' Danny is still /his/ and he will not stand for /anyone/ hurting his 'little badger' (barring the minor, healed-in-a-day-or-three injuries that come with fighting) but him. He /needs/ Danny, in whatever capacity he can keep him. And Vlad is very very protective. And very very scary when he's angry (and not doing something slightly ridiculous. Though sometimes even then it's scary).

I hope he doesn't get himself captured by the GIW in Danny's place. That would suck, and of course we want to see the bastards burn. (And if any of them become ghosts, and are recognized as themselves, they'll be in for a hellish afterlife. Danny's pretty popular in the Zone, one way or another. And where he isn't, Vlad is feared. For the most part.)
*cackles* with a background of hellfire... XD