Reviews for Unfair Justice
XxNightjar chapter 16 . 5/4
I hope you feel better 3 3
Can't wait for the next update :-D
InfiniteAngelBeatri chapter 16 . 4/27
Please continue this story. I need to know of Danny is okay or not now. Awesome story so far!
wow chapter 15 . 4/14
You write very well. Your story flows right. Its too bad its boring and depressing the shit out of me. I was expecting it to get better at some point, but it looks like thats not going to happen. Bad form
I hope you feel better and I hope you are inspired in your works!
*hugs*
I like the side of the theories that no matter Plasmius' insanity or rage or 'evil' Danny is still /his/ and he will not stand for /anyone/ hurting his 'little badger' (barring the minor, healed-in-a-day-or-three injuries that come with fighting) but him. He /needs/ Danny, in whatever capacity he can keep him. And Vlad is very very protective. And very very scary when he's angry (and not doing something slightly ridiculous. Though sometimes even then it's scary).

*cackles*
I hope he doesn't get himself captured by the GIW in Danny's place. That would suck, and of course we want to see the bastards burn. (And if any of them become ghosts, and are recognized as themselves, they'll be in for a hellish afterlife. Danny's pretty popular in the Zone, one way or another. And where he isn't, Vlad is feared. For the most part.)
*cackles* with a background of hellfire... XD
Team Phantom to the rescue, even when they don't know he's alive. :)
*snickers*
I'd almost forgotten how different the two acted when split. Much more fun this way.
*giggles* Classic lazy teenage boy and cliche fancy-speak hero. XD I didn't notice anything off with Phantom's heroism- his 'human' half is injured and in need of a crutch, and he can't just scoop up /all/ the intruders and force them out alone. If it was only Meg, again, maybe. So, protective of Fenton, chastising the intruders, trying to shoo them out. Yep, it's Phantom.
Shishishi... And here I thought the "guides" might have been Sam and Tuck, once Megan mentioned there were two. XD Well, if they pull this off, at least they'll have gotten quite the crash course in how a Halfa works... XD
Bananarock509 chapter 16 . 3/12
I understand that your hand hurt when you wrote this update but how are you now? This story is amazing and I hope you finish it.
Yeshua25 chapter 16 . 2/24
Very good fict
u should really write more
Hybridkylin chapter 16 . 1/22
I hope you feel better. : )
hope that you're feeling better! can't wait for a new chapter! too exciting!
sweetlittledevil85 chapter 16 . 1/17
I hope you are planning to update this soon
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 1/13
I shall continue with this story. I certainly hope that you do as well. Please don't give up on Danny, especially just as it gets very interesting.