Reviews for Contract Declined
at the same time, you seem to enjoy being overly realistic and dramatic in a world it is not
Tallman7 chapter 1 . 1/16
You forgot the last paragraph:

...Three months later, Dumbledore and Fudge were dead, their heads mounted on pikes at the entrance to Diagon Alley, and Voldemort was the Supreme Ruler of Wizarding Britain.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
How sad
BinarySobriquet chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Love the happy ending :)
Tentrees chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
And the Ministry declared victory from the rubble that had been Diagon and Pomona welcomed the new class to Hogwarts much reduced complex as she was the only head of house to survive the war except Flitwick who had declined to return. The Sorting hat destroyed Headmistress Sprout oversaw the first lottery to be used to sort the fifteen new students.
Starman800 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Ok story, didn't say who he killed and how he would have done it. But i liked it but the end since he died waiting.. You should have gone on to say the world feel to Voldie because they waited so long to take up harry on his demands.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Well, that sorta anti-climatic.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
And Voldemort was back two weeks later as the Horcrus in Harry's scar was never destroyed...
FreaKill chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
While I didn't exactly enjoy it, I'm kind of curious about what actually happened.
Was Harry framed or did he violently snap at some point and constructed the whole "unjust imprisonment" story in his head? Do Ministry and Dumbledore actually have a way to defeat Voldie without their "chosen one" or were they just killed before they had a chance to figure out how to make him work for them?
PS I imagine Fudge and Dumbledore leading the war against Voldemort and can't but think: "Poor British bastards, they are SO screwed."
Liedral chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Was there a point to this story?
Slicerness chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Bad End fic. I'm going to begin repressing it from memory. Choke on a dick.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
ooooooooooooookay...
i get the will to make it darker and not go to the "let free, killed Voldemort and got betrayed yet again" road so many stories have already used... but somewhat i'm lacking the story here, it's just a fragment of a dialogue, a vignette at best.
I'm sure with a bit of work, more motivation for Harry and his tormentors and more ideas than just "then he died and his body was thrown into the sea" this could become pretty awesome, as it is it's just... there.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"Eventually he died and his body was thrown into the sea."

Lol

Best ending ever I think.
wy chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
What is wrong with you?
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
In "Mercenary's" defense, he read the contract and saw a loophole.

This was rather a downer. But thanks for writing it anyway.

Tom A.