Reviews for Together Forever: Ash and Misty's Greatest Adventure!
J chapter 46 . 3/28
Hey its a cool story,finally ash married misty and dat's cool
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 46 . 3/28/2016
Personally I believe this story, along with the one this story continued from, is too good to be the end. I would LOVE to read a third installment if you felt so inclined as to write one. Just a personal opinion. Good work on it and I hope to read more of your work.
Pokeshipping Fun2017 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Hi my friend I wanna you permission for translated this story at Spanish please you have any credit Ok att.: Joselito~.
dloold87 chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
It was a really good story and Ash is a much better man I am, I would have murdered Paul in the most painful way imaginable for all the shit he pulled. I love to read these fanfics cause they have Ash age and develop as a person instead of being a stupid idiot un-aging kid like in the anime. Other than a few mistakes and a couple paragraph repeats this has been one of my favorite stories on here. I hope you write more on what happens after they get married, and Ash's run as the champion.
dloold87 chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
okay I hate to say this but Beartic CANNOT LEARN HYDROPUMP, unless its a hacked pokemon. I know you took some liberties with it but seriously its bullshit to have it know hydropump. Other than that good story so far.
kellyn131 chapter 46 . 12/4/2013
I love this story. the battles were written really well and you captured the characters personalty's perfectly.
ultimateCCC chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
How about a Post-Unova journey that involves having Ash obtaining superpowers from a gift to ALL of the Legendary Pokémon, stopping Team Rocket once and for all, keeping a secret from his friends and family under a awesome disguise as the Aura Phoenix?
deant33 chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
Good, except you referred Delia to Ash's father at the top.. The quote was "as she continued to bear hug /his/ only sun". If you could look at my story on Pokemon.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/28/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Joey baldwin chapter 45 . 11/12/2013
U better make more chapters bec ur letting a lot of fans down if u don't do it make like 45 more chapters please
HunterKiller1014 chapter 45 . 10/31/2013
"Again, I am the victor!" - Edward Richtofen

Truly an epic chapter. I'm glad you made Ash be the badass winner.

I'm eager to see how you end this story.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
that was an amazing chapter, the battle was as intense as i suspected and totally an edge of your seat kind of read. i'm looking forward to how your going to end this great adventure and i hope whatever it is that it's great. keep up the great work and i hope you update soon.
ultimateCCC chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
Championship belts are the next big things!
Also I saw the 16th movie and I liked it and it was probably another Mewtwo if you think about it.
deant33 chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
The perfect battle. Though how Pikachu won that is beyond me...
Guest chapter 44 . 9/21/2013
Great chapter.

Please make Ash pull forward and get that Comeback medal he needs to win this. (Black Ops II reference)

Can't wait for the next one.