Reviews for Together Forever: Ash and Misty's Greatest Adventure!
dloold87 chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
It was a really good story and Ash is a much better man I am, I would have murdered Paul in the most painful way imaginable for all the shit he pulled. I love to read these fanfics cause they have Ash age and develop as a person instead of being a stupid idiot un-aging kid like in the anime. Other than a few mistakes and a couple paragraph repeats this has been one of my favorite stories on here. I hope you write more on what happens after they get married, and Ash's run as the champion.
dloold87 chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
okay I hate to say this but Beartic CANNOT LEARN HYDROPUMP, unless its a hacked pokemon. I know you took some liberties with it but seriously its bullshit to have it know hydropump. Other than that good story so far.
kellyn131 chapter 46 . 12/4/2013
I love this story. the battles were written really well and you captured the characters personalty's perfectly.
ultimateCCC chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
How about a Post-Unova journey that involves having Ash obtaining superpowers from a gift to ALL of the Legendary Pokémon, stopping Team Rocket once and for all, keeping a secret from his friends and family under a awesome disguise as the Aura Phoenix?
deant33 chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
Good, except you referred Delia to Ash's father at the top.. The quote was "as she continued to bear hug /his/ only sun". If you could look at my story on Pokemon.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/28/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Joey baldwin chapter 45 . 11/12/2013
U better make more chapters bec ur letting a lot of fans down if u don't do it make like 45 more chapters please
HunterKiller1014 chapter 45 . 10/31/2013
"Again, I am the victor!" - Edward Richtofen

Truly an epic chapter. I'm glad you made Ash be the badass winner.

I'm eager to see how you end this story.
MidnightHunter563 chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
that was an amazing chapter, the battle was as intense as i suspected and totally an edge of your seat kind of read. i'm looking forward to how your going to end this great adventure and i hope whatever it is that it's great. keep up the great work and i hope you update soon.
ultimateCCC chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
Championship belts are the next big things!
Also I saw the 16th movie and I liked it and it was probably another Mewtwo if you think about it.
deant33 chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
The perfect battle. Though how Pikachu won that is beyond me...
Guest chapter 44 . 9/21/2013
Great chapter.

Please make Ash pull forward and get that Comeback medal he needs to win this. (Black Ops II reference)

Can't wait for the next one.
MissLadyK18 chapter 44 . 9/21/2013
Ash will be fine :)
Like misty says he's been through so much worse
I believe in him!
ultimateCCC chapter 44 . 9/21/2013
Ash is in a tough spot but anything can change in the battlefield.
handymanshipper chapter 44 . 9/21/2013