Reviews for Unlike the Last Time
ionwaterfall chapter 8 . 3/22
Again, this fic is everything that I never knew I wanted. It's pitch perfect, and that kind of pitch black that doesn't mire the narrative. And there are small lights of possible love (in fine Sith romance fashion) scattered throughout. Bravissimo!
ionwaterfall chapter 3 . 3/19
No problems at all here with the Sithly Romance. Nope. None whatsoever! This flavor of Anakin/Padme is, in a way, a bit more believeable than the canon...In that it always seemed to me that the main things they had in common were passion and and drive. Padme managed to focus hers (you don't get to be a politician without at least a moderate helping of arrogance and a helluva lot of confidence and vision), but Anakin's swallowed him whole. A few steps here and there and we would've gotten THIS in Episode III.
Again? I have NO problem with this. :)
TroubleIsAFriend chapter 11 . 2/17
I love it! I love how you portrayed the romance between Vaderkin/Padme: the love bordering on hatred or vice versa, they are the personification of the phrase "hate that I love you". You got the characters right too, despite of this being an AU: Anakin's temper and dominance, Padme's compassion and stubborness, and although he's only mentioned one can picture out what Obi-Wan like. Okay, I'm rambling already LOL. I do hope you update soon! :)
AnakinlovesPadme chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
please update sometime soon! I really enjoy this story just not Anakin's personality. I hope he softens a bit becuase ofhis love for Padme an soon to be Leia. And hope he finds Luke soon.
a fan chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I check this site every other day hoping you've updated...please do it soon..."...the emperor is displeased with your lack of progress...Sith-one" hehehehe
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
you are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
can not wait for the next chapter please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
I loved it:)
Shadir chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Slapped with a velvet glove.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
VERY GOOD!
ambre chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
finally! thank you! great chapter!
angie chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
I was wondering if you would update this anytime soon, and I got my wish! I really like this story, especially the way you have Padme beginning to work with Vader. It is really effective, the way you have Padme feeling anger that Obi Wan took Anakin's son, and that "Vaderkin" understands why, while Padme only sees a parent robbed of their child. I love the way Padme handled Queen Jamilla, and the way Vader stepped in at the end and let her know who she was really dealing with. I like the idea of Vader trying to "save" Obi Wan by trying to "turn him" as you described in the last chapter. I hope Luke can be with his family, and that Obi Wan can somehow find a place within "Vader's empire", rather than being killed. Maybe Obi Wan and Padme can redeem Vader, I will look forward to what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
please don't stop !
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
I love this story! You are an amazing writer update soon(: