Reviews for 37 Time Marches On
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
I love this chapter. It it's too adorable for words. Great job.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
This chapter is absolutely adorable. I hope you eventually do another chapter from their points of view.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
I love your stories. In my mind, Rocky would totally play the harp-guitar when she is older; it's only right that someone with such awesome parents would play such an awesome instrument.
gg chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
so let me get this straight... you read 37 stories and them say it was a waist of time. god youre a bright one aren't you? (that was sarcastic). Great job Art the stories are awesome.
in my language: zajefajne.:-)
ARtheBard chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
My apologies, Guest. I didn't mean to make you read stories you don't like. I promise not to twist anyone else's arm and make them read my little follies.

Yeah...I can do sarcastic, too. LOL

Sorry you don't like the stories. I know they aren't for everyone. I write them as stress relief and just because I enjoy it. I'm not sure why it made you so angry to read them but since I focus on JJ and Emily they tend to be the heroes of my stories. That won't change. I've always felt the series underused JJ and I have loved giving her more of voice in the stories. That's just me. I'm sure others feel the same about other characters and that inspires their stories. I hope you find stories that entertain you as there are many great writers on this site and some may be more appealing than me. Good luck in your search for more entertaining stories. (And no, none of that was sarcastic. This was sincere.)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Ok. I've had all I could stomach! Let's all give JJ praise because she's the best thing since sliced bread! That was sarcastic. It's like you have to make it so that jj is perfect at her job! That's she's better than all of them. And when does she spoil Emily, other than getting in between her legs. This is a fuckin JJ show. Thanks for wasting my time.
BSwifty1997 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
omg i loved the whole animal view on things.. awsome.. love your stories
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Loved the POV from Sergio. Too funny!
dajwoh chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I was wondering if they were ever gonna play with that, yay ;)
calzonaobessed chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Whoosh! Amazing story. I love the interaction with Emily and Elizabeth. And how Emily is an amazing mother.
Great job. Hopefully you don't abandon this story as so many others have.
Aaliayah13 chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Ah I really enjoyed this :)
Sacrem chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
I have to state the obvious here; you're one hell a writer! Just caught up on the last half dozen stories and each was amazingly written. I get hooked from the first paragraph as usual. Loved the POV from Sergio and Alaska, it was adorable (: Hope you're feeling better soon and not just because I want to find out if Em is going with the team. As a side note, I would love to know what those photos were of that Elizabeth used...she's not someone whose family you screw around with! Look forward to the next instalment.
DarXe chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
This was great. I loved all the warm fuzzies. I have to admit ... The chapter fom the pets POV was one of my favorites. The whole thing was great though. Get better fast...not because I want more story but because I totally understand being sick sucks! :-)
Secrets For Sale chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Get well soon AR! Maybe the two nerds, Emily and Reid, can decifer what you wrote when you're sick ;) Yes, I know I fall off the face of the earth, but I'll be back soon! :) I hope Emily go on the trip (Sorry Rocky!), miss the bad and kiss ass Agent Prentiss! Just so you know, I've been reading all the chapters, just that didn't have the time to review it (you know, I like to write long grandmother reviews, haha). And I saw the mention of Grey's Anatomy! Thank you so much!
srhittson chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
I was out to eat sunday and I saw part of a Redskins game and I thought of JJ from these stories. I get about the flu. I'm lucky that I haven't gotten it yet most of my friend have.