Reviews for Birthday Princess
Phillip the Nickel chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
haha so cute yea i saw that picture today acually! and yea he is nibbleing on her ear!
beth chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
great story. i thought it very sweet. one question though, what picture are you talking about? i have never found a picture were both heero and trowa were kissing relena? where could i find it?
Angel Zero chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
This story is really cute! But would you care to tell me where you found the picture of Heero and Trowa kissing Relena? Anyway, this is a wonderfully sweet and kawaii story!
heavenchild chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
hey! i liked your story! u should make another one.

could u email me the pic that inspired ur story or maybe even where u got it?

thanks!
Lady Setsuna chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Very cute and fluffy
quote chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
OK... Good story, I myself like Relena getting with Trowa or Quatra so it was good ;)
someone chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
that was really ooc!Trowa hardly talkes and i can't imangin his calling Cathy "sis"...Heero would not show his feelings, and Trowa wouldn't say anything if he did see w\that Heero was mad. Wufie was ooc, he has too much honor to edmit that he can't dance, especcially to Sally, i think you should work on it some more, because the idea is good, but too OOC!
Mika-cha chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Cute! Where did you see da pic! I want to see it too! This fic is awesome! Well, awesome is too strong...sweet, cute, and :P humorous. O Well, it's getting late. Bye!
AMJ chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
That is so not fiar! I dropped my sandwhich! Anyway this was um well its interesting. But something i did not excpect.
wsprs chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
where did you see that picture? I've never seen it...
saneth chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
hey where'd you see that pic?

I've never seen it ?

can ya send me the url to it?

thanks
tigress chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
Hey I saw that pic too. However, it was a little disturbing to me. Cute fic.
teenybopper27 chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
heehee. i liked this story. it seems to make that picture make a whole lot more sense. but still, when i look at it i cant help but think O.o
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
But why did Trowa kiss her? And did Heero kill him for it? I've seen the picture, it is a cute one.
G-Babe chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
Awwww,that was cute. I have that picture. The first time I saw it I was like "What the heck is happening?" Hehehe