Reviews for Resurrection
Shmeeko chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Beaaaautiful.

Everything in this is perfect, your diction and your tone, right down to your characterization, and everything is believable.

You are wonderful (:
Sinclair5198 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was an awesome fic. Nick x Ellis. YES.
RagingRedStar chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ugh, this is so beautiful. So perfectly in character - the descriptions so flawlessly written and apt. I adore it.
Spicy BD chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I truly love this. It was written so well and the characters are done perfectly. You used the psychological impact of the zombie apocalypse in such a good way. The Nick/Ellis parts weren't overdone and tacky like a lot of fanfictions. Generally, the balance was just right. So yeah, I just love it.
HaruspexLamb chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I can't believe no one's reviewed this yet. I mean this is really fantastic! It's so bitter and tender and just...well you really had me going towards the end. I was all geared up for that dismal, tragic ending, and I was really surprised when it turned around. Most stories featuring this couple are just so out of character and feel so inauthentic. (I can't stand it when Ellis is written as the damsel in distress. I mean we get that he's immature for his age, but the man is also tactical, persistent, and tough as nails.) This story is perfect. I LOVE IT.