Reviews for And the Fools Rush In
racle chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So, I'm really curious to see where this one is going. It sounds initially like a tragic situation - Leslie has romantic feelings but Jesse has turned her down in favor of remaining "best friends only". (Actually, it even sounds like they were physically involved to some unknown level before he cut her off... which is even more terrible.) Yet, they're still on good terms and have plenty of potential drama remaining (perhaps after they separate a few years for college, then return home to see each other differently, maybe even bringing along friends-or-more from school...)

Even if you never finish/continue this story, I'm curious: Where was this going to go?
lilly pop chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
good, but i REALY WANT TO SEE MORE ON PHILIDIELFIA
your other bttb story
ADD123.123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
seriously? another one? good luck...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
...And years hence you'll read this and say: "What a good writer I was; what a great writer I've become"
MadTom chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
A good start. Don't apologize for other works-in-progress; you have to follow your muses. Glad to see you writing and posting here again.
ihatesnakes chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
keep writing!
Tim chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
And after all these years, I'm still impressed by your writing and dedication to Bridge to Terabithia. Despite all the knowledge of writing I've gained over the years, I still find myself rereading your words. Hit really close to home for me too, as I keep a journal much like Leslie, and found it quite inspiring. It's great to see you've found time through college to keep up with your writing, even if this is a new story! I look forward to any new additions from you in the future.

Tim (From before: kinger1429)